That Authoritarian Lemon - Decides What Is The Truth

Hijinx

I don't know much about the plaintiff, but he could not have been too injured by Lemon.
Lemon still has his teeth, which would not be the case if he did such an act to a real man.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
All Social Media Users Should Be Doxxed, ‘Opinions’ Verified As ‘True’: Don Lemon

“I think there should be even more parameters on the people who use it, how people are allowed to use it,” he said. “You should be identified to the company. That doesn’t mean the company has to share your information with law enforcement unless you do something that is, you know, detrimental to your fellow citizen — a threat or something like that.”

He then contradicted himself, saying, “You should know who is responding to you and who’s putting it out there, as well.” He would like to see a platform where “everybody is registered so that they have to own it. In fact, I would like if people use their own names.”

“A social media platform where everybody who’s on it says who they are,” agreed Cuomo.

Lemon said that social media platforms should ban posters from uploading or sharing any content — including opinions — that he deems false.

“What is put on your platform at the very least should be true. Let’s start there,” Lemon said.

“What if it’s an opinion?” asked Cuomo.

“It should be true,” Lemon answered.

“An opinion?” asked Cuomo.

Lemon told him, “You can have opinions based in fact.”

Lemon’s proposals would represent a draconian crackdown on people’s ability to express themselves online. He acknowledged that some proposals may step over the “fine line” between regulation and “stopping people from saying what they want, censoring people. But I think that we are well beyond that point,” he added. “This isn’t about censorship. This is about doing what is right.”

He did not specify whom he would trust as an arbiter of truth and falsehood.

CPUSA

I don't know much about the plaintiff, but he could not have been too injured by Lemon.
Lemon still has his teeth, which would not be the case if he did such an act to a real man.
Then who would be winning a lawsuit?
Want a hint?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Don Lemon Doubles Down On Joe Rogan ‘Horse Dewormer’ Claim, Gets Slammed: Lying ‘Encouraged’ At CNN

Speaking to CNN medical expert Dr. Sanjay Gupta, Lemon said, “It is not a lie to say that [Ivermectin] is used as a horse dewormer. I think that’s important. And it is not approved for COVID.”

“Correct, that is correct and it is not approved for COVID,” Gupta responded, adding, “But you know, there’s still a few ongoing trials around Ivermectin. But if you look at the data, there is no evidence that it really works [against COVID] here.”

YOU have to pay attention to how these ideologues parse their words and statements

A five-day course of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19 may reduce the duration of illness

Abstract

Ivermectin, a US Food and Drug Administration-approved anti-parasitic agent, was found to inhibit severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) replication in vitro. A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial was conducted to determine the rapidity of viral clearance and safety of ivermectin among adult SARS-CoV-2 patients. The trial included 72 hospitalized patients in Dhaka, Bangladesh, who were assigned to one of three groups: oral ivermectin alone (12 mg once daily for 5 days), oral ivermectin in combination with doxycycline (12 mg ivermectin single dose and 200 mg doxycycline on day 1, followed by 100 mg every 12 h for the next 4 days), and a placebo control group. Clinical symptoms of fever, cough, and sore throat were comparable among the three groups. Virological clearance was earlier in the 5-day ivermectin treatment arm when compared to the placebo group (9.7 days vs 12.7 days; p = 0.02), but this was not the case for the ivermectin + doxycycline arm (11.5 days; p = 0.27). There were no severe adverse drug events recorded in the study. A 5-day course of ivermectin was found to be safe and effective in treating adult patients with mild COVID-19. Larger trials will be needed to confirm these preliminary findings.

Ivermectin for Prevention and Treatment of COVID-19 Infection: A Systematic Review, Meta-analysis, and Trial Sequential Analysis to Inform Clinical Guidelines

Therapeutic Advances:

Meta-analysis of 15 trials found that ivermectin reduced risk of death compared with no ivermectin (average risk ratio 0.38, 95% confidence interval 0.19–0.73; n = 2438; I2 = 49%; moderate-certainty evidence). This result was confirmed in a trial sequential analysis using the same DerSimonian–Laird method that underpinned the unadjusted analysis. This was also robust against a trial sequential analysis using the Biggerstaff–Tweedie method. Low-certainty evidence found that ivermectin prophylaxis reduced COVID-19 infection by an average 86% (95% confidence interval 79%–91%). Secondary outcomes provided less certain evidence. Low-certainty evidence suggested that there may be no benefit with ivermectin for “need for mechanical ventilation,” whereas effect estimates for “improvement” and “deterioration” clearly favored ivermectin use. Severe adverse events were rare among treatment trials and evidence of no difference was assessed as low certainty. Evidence on other secondary outcomes was very low certainty.

UglyBear

“It is not approved for COVID” — but neither are the “therapeutics “ or “vaccines” that are mandated.
Could one of these talking heads please point it out?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Don Lemon Files Legal Complaint Against Megyn Kelly After Inviting His Accuser On To Tell His Story

CNN host Don Lemon has filed a legal complaint against Megyn Kelly for doing what CNN and other media outlets have done for decades: Invite people on to discuss their sexual misconduct accusations against public figures.

Radar Online obtained the complaint, filed by attorneys representing Lemon, which accuses Kelly of giving a “lopsided and inaccurate” version of the encounter between Lemon and his accuser, Dustin Hice. The complaint comes after Kelly invited Hice onto her SiriusXM radio show to discuss his allegations against Lemon.

Hice has accused Lemon of sexually harassing him in 2018, before Lemon announced his engagement to his partner. Hice alleges that at one point, Lemon “had his hand in his [Lemon’s] pants rubbing himself aggressively, and he shoved two fingers underneath” Hice’s mustache. Hice filed a lawsuit a year after the incident, claiming he has suffered “feelings of shame, humiliation, anxiety, anger, and guilt.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Don Lemon Rips Rittenhouse: ‘Vigilantism … If I See Someone Breaking The Law, I Call The Cops’

Keilar prompted Lemon’s tirade by saying of the trials of Kyle Rittenouse and the alleged killers of Ahmaud Arbery, “There’s this theme of white wannabe vigilantiism that I think encapsulates both of these trials and I wonder what you think about, look, laws aside, how’s the defense doing aside, what do you think about just this idea that this is something people do that in some places this is still ok.”

“Well, it’s the same idea as I was saying about the judge,” Lemon answered. “This is okay because people are used to it. This is the ultimate entitlement. That again, you can insert yourself into a situation with a gun that you’re not supposed to be carrying, kill two people, injure, and it is you’re made to be a hero by the public. You see someone jogging down the street and you take it into your hands; you think it’s your responsibility to stop that person when you’re not even sure if they are committing a crime because, what, it is your street, it is your town, it is ‘your country.’”

“It is the ultimate degree of entitlement when people believe that this is how they’re supposed to be. What the right is saying about Kyle Rittenhouse is that, ‘Well, the government didn’t do its job. So it took a 17 year old kid to come in and do what was right.’ That’s vigilantism. That’s not what – people are not supposed to be vigilantes. We’re not supposed to be taking justice into our own hands.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Don Lemon attacks judge in Kyle Rittenhouse case as possibly racist, treating defendant like his 'grandson'

"I think people think it's normal," Lemon said of Schroeder's behavior towards Binger as he discussed the trial with host John Berman. "I listen to our political pundits, and political pundits on all channels and they seem to – I guess they're used to giving deference to a judge … the judge's behavior. And most people are not in courtrooms every day like that."

"If that is the behavior that is happening in courtrooms every day, Houston, we have a problem, Kenosha, we have a problem, America, we have a problem," he added. "His behavior is, at the very least, unusual and concerning."

Binger came under intense scrutiny from Schroeder Wednesday when he was accused by the latter of improperly trying to introduce testimony during his cross-examination of Rittenhouse, which Schroeder had earlier said he was not inclined to include.

Hijinx

If it was a black man on trial , Lemon would be praising this Judges courage.

Lemon is garbage. A bigoted fool.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Joe Rogan Says The ‘Surest Sign’ Don Lemon’s ‘Not Smart’ Is ‘How Smart He Tries To Pretend That He Is’

During “The Joe Rogan Experience” podcast Tuesday on Spotify, the host spoke to journalist Matt Taibbi who said people are “tired of being manipulated and talked to in a certain way.”

“By people who they don’t even think are superior to them intellectually,” Rogan added.

The two then called out journalists who they said “pontificate on the air” at CNN and act like they are a above the common people.

“Which ironically is a sure sign that they are not smart,” the podcaster shared. “Which is funny. Don Lemon is a great example of that. It’s the surest sign, that he’s not smart, is how smart he tries to pretend that he is.”

At one point in the show, the podcast host called CNN’s stupidity into question for making the claim that Rogan had taken a “horse dewormer” after he got COVID-19.