That didn't take long!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Biden maskless on federal property hours after signing mandate

President Biden faced criticism for removing his face mask while visiting the Lincoln Memorial on Wednesday night hours after signing an executive order requiring masks on federal property to prevent the spread of coronavirus.

"Wearing masks isn't a partisan issue – it's a patriotic act that can save countless lives. That's why I signed an executive order today issuing a mask mandate on federal property. It's time to mask up, America," Biden wrote on Twitter on Wednesday night.

limblips

PREMO Member
These people have no conviction. This is like nanny pelosi forbidding gender specific terms in the house and then a few days later referring to herself as a wife, mother, grandmother, daughter, they just spew what they think the audience wants to hear.

"I stand before you as a wife, a mother, a grandmother, a daughter," she said from the House floor while demanding Trump's impeachment.
Earlier this month, Pelosi encountered ridicule over the proposal, which directed the 117th Congress to remove those words and others from its rules. There's nothing in the rules that prohibit members from using gender-specific terms when speaking on the House floor or conducting business.

SamSpade

It's one of two things, and I think it's both --

They don't believe the rules should apply to THEM - vis COUNTLESS cases of governors and state officials and mayors FLAGRANTLY flouting rules, sometimes within MINUTES of declaring them - or

They don't believe that it is important. And I mean, specifically COVID rules. They think it's overkill, and hence, they don't need to do it. Who was that person in PA, who said it was time for their "show" as they put the masks on?

You would THINK they might at least lead by example, but it doesn't seem to be the case at all.

Hijinx

I think the problem is that they make up such stupid assed rules to begin with that even they cannot obey them.
The Lincoln Memorial is so open that it is like being outside and being outside and wearing a mask is really stupid.
OK if you are in close proximity of someone wear it, but just outside alone and having to wear a mask is a really stupid act.

herb749

It's one of two things, and I think it's both --

They don't believe the rules should apply to THEM - vis COUNTLESS cases of governors and state officials and mayors FLAGRANTLY flouting rules, sometimes within MINUTES of declaring them - or

They don't believe that it is important. And I mean, specifically COVID rules. They think it's overkill, and hence, they don't need to do it. Who was that person in PA, who said it was time for their "show" as they put the masks on?

You would THINK they might at least lead by example, but it doesn't seem to be the case at all.

That was the Governor of PA who called it political theater.