That escalated fast....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

The Democrat Party, ya'll. Aren't they tolerant?

But it's still interesting to me to be living in these times. I'd always read about stuff like this and wonder how humans could be so ignorant and vicious, and now I'm watching history in real time.

Grumpy

The Democrat Party, ya'll. Aren't they tolerant?

But it's still interesting to me to be living in these times. I'd always read about stuff like this and wonder how humans could be so ignorant and vicious, and now I'm watching history in real time.
And how the Dems have pivoted 180 degrees from the peace, love, dove generation of the 60s

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
But yet a congresswoman can not make a comment about another congresswoman not wearing a backpack.

The backlash on that infuriates me because Omar and her Jihad Squad do nothing BUT spew hate and calls for violence. And now she wants to get all pissy with someone who called her what she is.

INFURIATING!!!

SamSpade

And how the Dems have pivoted 180 degrees from the peace, love, dove generation of the 60s
That's the FACE they want, but it's pretty much been "do what we tell you" since the early 90's. When Hillarycare more or less said "eff small businesses that can't afford to do it" is when I started tilting away from the Democratic Party.

And I meet people like this, but I don't understand it - they believe so strongly in their views, it's acceptable to FORCE you to accept them - because they're right and it's in your best interest. By and large, it's the biggest philosophical break between the left, and right.

The right would prefer a little chaos and a little social injustice over loss of freedom, most of the time. The left would prefer more and more loss of freedom over policies it believes are right, most of the time. When the right gains power, the left loses its chit because they crow all around town about how the right is going to force its will and ideas on the population (because that's what they would do). But they never do it, because it's just against the way they operate. I keep getting this ad on my desktop claiming that the moment the GOP gains the Senate, they will outlaw abortion. They never do it, because you can't succeed in forcing a law the people don't want. The left doesn't think that way - they do believe that the ability to force a law is ok even if the people hate it, because they believe it is RIGHT.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
But it's still interesting to me to be living in these times.

Australia is using the MILITARY to round up and transport Covid Infected and Covid Adjacent - aka people who were near someone who had Covid and transporting them to an isolation camp

I've posted several of Tim Pool's videos where he talks about this

how long until the Australian Gov clams a protest was a Super Spreader Event and uses this as an excuse for mass arrests an isolation

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
And I meet people like this, but I don't understand it - they believe so strongly in their views, it's acceptable to FORCE you to accept them - because they're right and it's in your best interest. By and large, it's the biggest philosophical break between the left, and right.

YOU Are Too Stupid or Selfish to Make The Correct Choice As The See The Resolution To A Situation ......

this is why Progressives have be come more and more Authoritarian They Need MOAR Power to Control the Selfish

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
That's the FACE they want, but it's pretty much been "do what we tell you" since the early 90's. When Hillarycare more or less said "eff small businesses that can't afford to do it" is when I started tilting away from the Democratic Party.

Glad I'm not the only one that saw that.

Most seem to think this characteristic is new.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
they do believe that the ability to force a law is ok even if the people hate it, because they believe it is RIGHT.

You give them more credit for humanity than I do..

Throughout history the powerful have subjugated the masses, and it wasn't out of any sort of altruism or love for their fellow man. It was because they were vicious and batshit crazy, reveling in their power. It gives them a thrill to be the elite sitting in their mansions while the masses beg them for bread.

The Democrat Party today is no different than Pol Pot, Stalin, Mao, and yes Hitler. They don't believe their edicts are right, because they have no sense of right and wrong - they demonstrate that on pretty much a daily basis. It's simply all about power; they do it because they can. And it's nothing new; it's been happening ever since humans were invented.

We have political prisoners in this country. People imprisoned because the government in power doesn't like their politics. That blows my mind.

Listen to the Squad or read their social media posts. It's chilling, and what's even more chilling is seeing the applause they generate from the mindless masses. And we can say they don't rep the Democrat Party, but they damn sure do. Watch how Nancy and Chucky and all of them suck up to AOC and Ilhan Omar. Omar in particular should have been shut down long ago, and yet there she is. So the Dem leadership clearly approves of her vicious rhetoric.

And what's more, the so-called opposition Party is doing nothing to push back against it. They go on TV and rant about it, and every time I see them - a Tom Cotton or a Jim Jordan or a Dan Crenshaw - I give them the finger because I don't want to hear their blather, I want them to ****ing do something about it. That's why we elected them, and yet there they sit....

:sshrug:

SamSpade

You give them more credit for humanity than I do..

Throughout history the powerful have subjugated the masses, and it wasn't out of any sort of altruism or love for their fellow man. It was because they were vicious and batshit crazy, reveling in their power. It gives them a thrill to be the elite sitting in their mansions while the masses beg them for bread.

They MIGHT be psychotic little turds - but psychotic little turds OFTEN believe they are helping people. Remember I mentioned, Pol Pot honestly believed that history would vindicate him - that he was just "misunderstood". Hitler believed in all kinds of crazy stuff - but he thought he was saving the human race.

I've seen religious people do all kinds of bad things - and tolerate all kinds of things done under their authority - because they honest to God believed that the greater mission was so very vital to human existence, it could not be allowed to falter or be tarnished in any way.

Stalin on the other hand, WAS that rare kind of beast who actually delighted in watching suffering.

Most of the time, even the sickest bastards do stuff for a reason. Usually it's stroking their own ego, but it's usually in the name of some idea. Even movie lunatics who want to rule the world usually do it because they believe they will do a better job.

Those religious leaders I have mentioned before? Oh they lived very well - but they believed they couldn't influence the rich and powerful if they lived humbly. I know this is what they believed - they taught it to others - and they believed it.

It's a rare person who does evil - and thinks wow - I'm evil.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Those religious leaders I have mentioned before? Oh they lived very well - but they believed they couldn't influence the rich and powerful if they lived humbly. I know this is what they believed - they taught it to others - and they believed it.

See, and I think that's just what they told their followers, then they filled their bed with cash and wallowed naked on it. Religious leaders lying to their flock for money, sex, and power is an age old scam. Then when they get busted they're all like, "Oh, I have sinned! :bawl: But God loves me and Jesus told me that he forgives me! :yahoo: So now you have to forgive me too! And quickly! :nomoney: "

• Haha
Reactions: BOP