That's a lotta boat maintenance

Hijinx

I'd like to borrow one of those for the Annual Southern Maryland Go-Fast boat Poker run.

BOP

Looks like China isn't wasting any time pumping money into Iran, right where it counts: the military (sorry, starving populace!).

PeoplesElbow

Let's hope they maintain boats like the Egyptians do.
Guessing that's poorly?

I knew a former tech rep from Grumman that was over there pre revolution, he told me every fastener on an F-14 was ruined because their guys had to buy their own tools they owned a screwdriver and vicegrips.

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick

That must be their "Supremacy" boat. I hope that BLM girl in Ridge doesn't see that.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I'm assuming those tubes are missile launchers? Kinda right behind the head of some poor unsuspecting slob who stands up at the wrong time?

glhs837

Power with Control
I'm assuming those tubes are missile launchers? Kinda right behind the head of some poor unsuspecting slob who stands up at the wrong time?

View attachment 156394

"Missile", yeah, like a spitball is a missile :) Freaking bottle rockets..... :) I'm sorry, I almost want us to whoopsie the Great Leaders motorcade, just to draw these chuckleheads out.......... Pretty sure the only reason the Chinese are selling them stuff is so they can see our anti-drone stuff and our response to swarms, even if they are idiot ones with barely passable weapons. Wonder what a FAE bomb would do to these toys.

WingsOfGold

Poor ragheads, thier evil Jooooo masters blew up their bomb development yesterday! Set it back 9 months at least.