That's our Joe!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Joe Biden Tries to Change the Subject from Afghanistan to ‘Infrastructure’

President Joe Biden is redirecting his focus on Monday from Afghanistan to House Democrats who are threatening to block House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s (D-CA) budget resolution for the “infrastructure” spending spree.

“We expect to see the president personally get involved today by calling Democratic lawmakers, according to sources,” Punchbowl News reported about the nearly $5 trillion infrastructure battle, which the administration is desperate to pass in the wake of high crime, inflation, border crossings, and now the failed Afghan evacuation.

In another distraction, Biden will also on Monday meet with the WNBA champions.

Hijinx

In another distraction, Biden will also on Monday meet with the WNBA champions.

They have to comme at 9 and be gone at 10.

That's time for Joe's nap.

BOP

This sh't is not funny .This poor sick old man is the President of this country.
And the VP is so bad they are afraid to get rid of him.

If you think Afghanistan--------------You aint seen nothing yet.
Believe me, we know. It was in the National Enquirer.

Crabcake42

When does this chit end? I’d bet heels up was in the office by July. if they put as much funding into taking care of our vets as Joe’s meds we’d have hardly any homeless….what a sad time

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Biden gets foggy talking about daughter's wedding: 'My mind is going blank now'

The president had trouble recalling a hymn that he requested be played at the 2012 wedding

President Biden appeared to get a bit confused Thursday when recalling his daughter's wedding during a virtual event to celebrate the start of the Jewish High Holidays.

While much of the event focused on recent anti-Semitic attacks, Afghanistan, and the hope for renewal, the Roman Catholic president ended his remarks by calling for religious collaboration down the road, pointing to his daughter Ashley's 2012 marriage to Jewish doctor Howard Krein.

"We wanted to have a co-confessional wedding," Biden said. "And we had a chuppah on the altar, and we had a co- … it was co-officiated. Now, some of you aren’t going to like this, but it was co-officiated by a Catholic priest as well as a Jewish rabbi."

"I only asked one thing. There’s a psalm-based, there’s a hymn, my favorite hymn in the Catholic Church based on a psalm, and it’s — it’s a psalm that talks about life. And so, I — I asked if that ps- — that psalm — that hymn in the Catholic Church," Biden said.

What's wrong with these people.... He wanted them to play "the thing!"

Crabcake42

Biden gets foggy talking about daughter's wedding: 'My mind is going blank now'

The president had trouble recalling a hymn that he requested be played at the 2012 wedding

President Biden appeared to get a bit confused Thursday when recalling his daughter's wedding during a virtual event to celebrate the start of the Jewish High Holidays.

While much of the event focused on recent anti-Semitic attacks, Afghanistan, and the hope for renewal, the Roman Catholic president ended his remarks by calling for religious collaboration down the road, pointing to his daughter Ashley's 2012 marriage to Jewish doctor Howard Krein.

"We wanted to have a co-confessional wedding," Biden said. "And we had a chuppah on the altar, and we had a co- … it was co-officiated. Now, some of you aren’t going to like this, but it was co-officiated by a Catholic priest as well as a Jewish rabbi."

"I only asked one thing. There’s a psalm-based, there’s a hymn, my favorite hymn in the Catholic Church based on a psalm, and it’s — it’s a psalm that talks about life. And so, I — I asked if that ps- — that psalm — that hymn in the Catholic Church," Biden said.

What's wrong with these people.... He wanted them to play "the thing!"
are you kidding me??

heels up has to be screaming “25th 25th” to that cuck husband of hers

SamSpade

Took a while to look it up, but it is "On Eagle's Wings" and it goes back to the 70's. When I listened to it, I realized I'd heard it in church before, but I couldn't remember if I'd heard it in a Catholic service - I've been to VERY FEW since the 80's - or somewhere else.

I have to admit - I have heard a lot of songs that stick in my mind - and recalled movie quotes without being able to nail the source - and had to look it up later.

On the other hand - I sure wouldn't claim it's my FAVORITE hymn and not be able to recall any of the words.

Reactions: BOP

SamSpade

Was going to add - Biden checking his watch. News sources FAVORABLE to him mention he did it three times - Snopes says he did it at least twice - and two PARENTS OF THE SOLDIERS - who were PRESENT - said he did it after every single coffin - all thirteen - was transferred.

ONCE it is rude. Twice is vulgar. But I'd be seriously pissed at anyone who checked their watch every ten minutes during an event honoring a fallen family member. Heck, I'd be even a little peeved if it was my DATE. It conveys a very strong and unmistakable message - I really would rather be somewhere else.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Biden Announces He Has Natural Immunity To The Constitution

"Listen folks, don't worry about it. Don't worry about it. Don't worry about it. I'm immune!" he said to a line of ants as they marched single file toward his tapioca pudding. "The Constitution can't hurt me. Natural immunity, that's a thing! Not with COVID, but with the Constitution! You just ignore it and it's ok!"

Leading official expert scientists who are experts in science have confirmed that science says Biden doesn't have to listen to the U.S. Constitution as it is clearly a public health hazard.

• Haha
Reactions: BOP