The 12th Annual Karaoke for Hospice of St. Mary's County

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Saturday, July 9 at the FOP Lodge 7 Pavilion on Chancellors Run Rd off Great Mills - starts at 3 PM

Hospice of St. Mary's County, Scarlet Plus Karaoke & D J Service would like to invite you to participate in the 12th Annual Karaoke for Hospice event. With your support this event will be a great success! Event starts at 3:00 pm and end at 9:00 pm with (Rain date July 10th, same time). Individuals wanting to sing that day can now start working on getting sponsors. Entry fee: Minimum pledge or sponsor's fee $25.00. Checks should be payable to Hospice of St. Mary's in memory of all of our troops who lost their lives overseas and in honor of those brave men and women serving our country. The adult & child (children up to 12 years old) raising the most money will win a grand prize. Food and beverages will be on sale during this event. Also there will be a 50/50 raffle, door prizes and lots of fun! If you would like more information please contact Jennifer Overstreet at 301-475-6438 or Nellie Horton at 301-994-0592.

------------------------

This is one of my favorite events since I was one of the original creators of it. Almost 100% of the money collected goes to Hospice - prizes, food, drink and just about everything else gets donated by local businesses.

So if you can get out to the FOP on Saturday, do because it's a blast every year and it's for a great cause. If you sing, put together some pledges and try for the prize. If you don't sing, sponsor someone who does.

fttrsbeerwench

Is anyone on the boards gonna sing? I have been to this several times.. I don't sing but I always like to hear all of Nellie's people do it up for a good cause.

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
JazzFest at St Clements Island Museum this weekend too!

Who says there's nothing to do in St. Mary's?

:confused: