The 2nd BCP Marriage Guide for Men.. Experimentation needed

bcp

In My Opinion
first let me mention that this is for guys only, I know after saying that, no women will read beyond this line.

Ok Guys we are safe to speak among ourselves.

I need you brave married souls to help out my search for the perfect way to help the wife out in her daily life. (look harleygirl,, I didnt say Chores)

From time to time we have all sat across from our wife during a romantic dinner of some sort of pasta dish smothered in a wonderful and zesty tomato sauce.

We have all seen the drips of sauce hit our loved ones shirt during this festive meal prepaired with love. But, what can we do?
it is obvious that yelling "LOOK WHAT YOU DID YOU FAT PIG SLOB" does not work well when trying to unlock the treasure box later that night.
We know that laughing is not a good idea.

Helping her in a way that might not express our knowlege of this accident would certainly be the best choice of available options to us. Do you not agree?

Here is what we do.
1) we know that she will fling sauce on that white sweater or shirt that she is wearing.

so lets be proactive instead of reactive, it will only show we care.

Go to the kitchen sink and look for a little sprayer type thing that is attached by a hose and sitting in a hole in the top rim of the sink.

after finding this item, note how when the water is turned on and the handle of that item is depressed at the same time,, it will spray water from the front of it.
cool thing huh?

Ok, now we have found it, and we know it works.

next, get a rubber band and place it around this sprayer in such a fashion that it holds the trigger in the use position.
Aim the sprayer to the center of the sink.

you are now done.

when your sauce stained wife goes to turn the water on to begin cleaning the dishes. (not a chore, but something she really loves to do) the sprayer will automatically hose down the spots on her shirt.

She will be so impressed with your considerate actions that she will reward you in ways you have not yet imagined.

prepair to be screwed many times for a long long time.

Glad I can help bring couples closer.

BCP.

You'd be better off laughing...that there would be grounds for an azz whoopin and a water fight in the house. :lmao:

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
bcp said:
first let me mention that this is for guys only, I know after saying that, no women will read beyond this line.

Ok Guys we are safe to speak among ourselves.

I need you brave married souls to help out my search for the perfect way to help the wife out in her daily life. (look harleygirl,, I didnt say Chores)

From time to time we have all sat across from our wife during a romantic dinner of some sort of pasta dish smothered in a wonderful and zesty tomato sauce.

We have all seen the drips of sauce hit our loved ones shirt during this festive meal prepaired with love. But, what can we do?
it is obvious that yelling "LOOK WHAT YOU DID YOU FAT PIG SLOB" does not work well when trying to unlock the treasure box later that night.
We know that laughing is not a good idea.

Helping her in a way that might not express our knowlege of this accident would certainly be the best choice of available options to us. Do you not agree?

Here is what we do.
1) we know that she will fling sauce on that white sweater or shirt that she is wearing.

so lets be proactive instead of reactive, it will only show we care.

Go to the kitchen sink and look for a little sprayer type thing that is attached by a hose and sitting in a hole in the top rim of the sink.

after finding this item, note how when the water is turned on and the handle of that item is depressed at the same time,, it will spray water from the front of it.
cool thing huh?

Ok, now we have found it, and we know it works.

next, get a rubber band and place it around this sprayer in such a fashion that it holds the trigger in the use position.
Aim the sprayer to the center of the sink.

you are now done.

when your sauce stained wife goes to turn the water on to begin cleaning the dishes. (not a chore, but something she really loves to do) the sprayer will automatically hose down the spots on her shirt.

She will be so impressed with your considerate actions that she will reward you in ways you have not yet imagined.

prepair to be screwed many times for a long long time.

Glad I can help bring couples closer.

BCP.

Look, BCP, get wifey a hot little Johnny Depp type to do those dishes in speedos and I bet you could unlock the box every night!! :whistle:

bcp

In My Opinion
harleygirl said:
Look, BCP, get wifey a hot little Johnny Depp type to do those dishes in speedos and I bet you could unlock the box every night!! :whistle:
Im sure, but what good does the key do in someone elses hands?

I mean, Im better than he is.

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
harleygirl said:
Put a long wig on, dress in a pirate costume and maybe you are!! :razz:

This is obviously not good advice for Sweetpeas significant other! :killingme

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
bcp said:
when your sauce stained wife goes to turn the water on to begin cleaning the dishes. (not a chore, but something she really loves to do)

There's your problem: (1) You're a cheapskate for not taking her out. Italian food is only sexy when Guiseppe serenades you both at the table....and (2) She only cleans up because you made a big fat mess of her shirt and her kitchen. No sex for you. :buttkick:

bcp

In My Opinion
Sharon said:
There's your problem: (1) You're a cheapskate for not taking her out. Italian food is only sexy when Guiseppe serenades you both at the table....and (2) She only cleans up because you made a big fat mess of her shirt and her kitchen. No sex for you. :buttkick:
Its ok Sharon.
One of my lessons in the future will cover dealing with the un-pleasable woman. (look I spelleded woman right this time)

:flowers:

S

Scaratica

United Airlines Flight 222 Direct to Peurto Rico might make her feel loved