the 7 churches of maryland

ehr543

the first church that I went to when I got here from arkansas was a Gospel Tabernacle of Prayer church it was a good church except I was preached out of the church from the alter because I was white I know that God is not a respector of persons and I am glad of that because I am not a jew but he loves me just the same..... this is church 1 of the 7 the other 6 will follow as I get time to write......

itsbob

I bowl overhand
ehr543 said:
the first church that I went to when I got here from arkansas was a Gospel Tabernacle of Prayer church it was a good church except I was preached out of the church from the alter because I was white I know that God is not a respector of persons and I am glad of that because I am not a jew but he loves me just the same..... this is church 1 of the 7 the other 6 will follow as I get time to write......
What does being a Jew have to do with anything?

Roughidle

ehr543 said:
What...? :confused:

forever jewel

Green Eyed Lady
ehr543 said:

What is your point? Please, enlighten us. :popcorn:

Tinkerbell

Baby blues
ehr543 said:

Ok... you're white, not a Jew and God doesn't respect people?...umm.....

:confused: I'm so confused! :jameo:

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
Apparently ehr543 went to 7 churches in Maryland and didn't like any of them, so he formed a church in his own image rather than be under authority.

Roughidle

2ndAmendment said:
Apparently ehr543 went to 7 churches in Maryland and didn't like any of them, so he formed a church in his own image rather than be under authority.
Worked for me. :yay:
Roughidle's Church of the Never Ending Highway

Tinkerbell

Baby blues
2ndAmendment said:

:yay: Very possible.

If this is the story for his/her first church visit, imagine the stories we'll get about the other 6! :lmao:

ehr543

because you guys don't read the bible, that is why you don't understand the things that Jesus speaks , he does not care about the color of your skin to belong to him..... that church did.....authority is fine as long as it forms to the bible's image I will not tolerate things that are not of God and just because I stand on God's side and speak the truth... ( oh no it just came to me we are suppost to be good little church mice and be happy with the crumb that is throwed our way with the loaf they jam down us of all the things that are not of God ) I see your point ( not ) I have a free will to look inside the bible and see what jesus is saying instead of just listening to a man talk.... the lord said open your eye and see , open your ears so you can hear , soften your heart so the word can be wrote on your heart ( out of the mouth the heart speaks )

brendar buhl

Doesn't seem Christian
ehr543 said:
... it was a good church except I was preached out of the church from the alter because I was white...

I'm not quite ready to move on to churches 2 through 7 here. I'm concerned about what you think a "good church" is. Did they really say, "You, whitey, get out of here", or was it something more subtle? Maybe you just felt uncomfortable there because of you tragic whiteness. If they really kicked you out because of your color then they broke the law. Not even a constitutionally protected Church is allowed to do that, which brings me to my next question: Why would you say it was a "good church". I'm assuming you were serious because sarcasm does not seem to be your strong suit.

ehr543

the people in the church was very friendly but even after church there was a two or three people come up to us and told us to come back one day, they knew what was preached in the alter and they knew we was not welcome there anymore..... there was no comments about us being white I cannot remember the exact words but we knew to leave ( this is not about mans Laws this is about what God said in the bible ) to love everyone....and that means to love everyone even your enemies

brendar buhl

Doesn't seem Christian
ehr543 said:
the people in the church was very friendly but even after church there was a two or three people come up to us and told us to come back one day, they knew what was preached in the alter and they knew we was not welcome there anymore..... there was no comments about us being white I cannot remember the exact words but we knew to leave ( this is not about mans Laws this is about what God said in the bible ) to love everyone....and that means to love everyone even your enemies

Well, that certainly cleared things up. No more questions here, on to church #2.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
ehr543 said:

I'll take confusing run on sentences for $300 Alex.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
ehr543 said:
ESL? What country are you from?

Did you learn 3rd grade or 4th grade cypherin?