The ABC town hall---Just die but look at your 401k first!!

gunsmoke

Yeah...this guy is fit to hold the office.

Trump's ABC town hall: President faces tough questions on coronavirus response, health care, racial injustice

Gotta love the President....he still proclaims the virus will "just go away". When that doesn't play, he proclaims "herd mentality" (of course he meant "heard immunity") will fix it. Which means, just go get sick and die. Those who are left standing will be just fine. That is now the policy of the President of the United States who swore an oath to protect Americans from enemies foreign and domestic.

His policy is...eh...it's too hard...it's taking time away from my golf game and twitter...so why don't you people just get sick and die already. I need to work on my handicap and raise bookings in my hotels. What is really stunning is that the folks most likely to die from COVID are those is Trump's cult. But he's not bright enough to put that together.

And on the economy, he again states that the economy is the stock market:

"George, stocks are owned by everybody," Trump said. "I mean, you know, they talk about the stock market is so good. That's 401K's. I'm meeting people with, as long as they didn't sell when the market went down, when we first realized, you know, the extent of this horrible thing from China. I mean, these people are doing -- some of them are doing better than they were doing before the pandemic came."

Roughly half of Americans own no stock. Roughly 85-90% of all stocks are own by roughly those in the top 10% of the income spectrum. Also worth noting that after almost 4 years as President, Trump still can't speak in complete sentences.

glhs837

Power with Control
Yep, but dont you worry, Dementia Joe will fix everything..... Once he remembers why he's here. Oh, wait, that's the Harris administration......

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Yeah...this guy is fit to hold the office.

Trump's ABC town hall: President faces tough questions on coronavirus response, health care, racial injustice

Gotta love the President....he still proclaims the virus will "just go away". When that doesn't play, he proclaims "herd mentality" (of course he meant "heard immunity") will fix it. Which means, just go get sick and die. Those who are left standing will be just fine. That is now the policy of the President of the United States who swore an oath to protect Americans from enemies foreign and domestic.

His policy is...eh...it's too hard...it's taking time away from my golf game and twitter...so why don't you people just get sick and die already. I need to work on my handicap and raise bookings in my hotels. What is really stunning is that the folks most likely to die from COVID are those is Trump's cult. But he's not bright enough to put that together.

And on the economy, he again states that the economy is the stock market:

Roughly half of Americans own no stock. Roughly 85-90% of all stocks are own by roughly those in the top 10% of the income spectrum. Also worth noting that after almost 4 years as President, Trump still can't speak in complete sentences.
OK.. you're an idiot.. we get it.. Do idiots get special treatment? Extra serving of dessert, because I'm failing to see why you want to prove your level of ignorance every day.

Oh, are you one of the morons that get paid by the post?? Who is it that's paying you?

Rommey

Gotta love the President....he still proclaims the virus will "just go away".
The current strain will go away eventually. Viruses come and go and morph into new strains. This is in the same family of viruses as the SARS outbreak in 2002.

When that doesn't play, he proclaims "herd mentality" (of course he meant "heard immunity") will fix it. Which means, just go get sick and die.
You really like to use hyperbolic statements. But let's look at your second sentence here and see if the facts bear out your positions:
US cases: 6,571,867
US Deaths: 195,053

That means you have a 3% chance of dying if you get Covid-19. To put it in other words: you have a 97% chance of NOT dying if you get Covid-19.

Those who are left standing will be just fine.
...as will the majority of people contracting Covid-19.

...so why don't you people just get sick and die already.
Again with the hyperbole?

What is really stunning is that the folks most likely to die from COVID are those is Trump's cult.
Really? based on what data? Actually the one's most likely to die from Covid-19 are those that already have underlying medical conditions or are forced into situations (like nursing homes/long term care facilities alongside infected people).

Last edited:

somdwatch

One has to be careful with these predictions. An insurance worker I know has told be hospitals get $13K for having a COVID19 death, if that's truly the case the number we are seeing is probably 50% higher.

Any Claims people out there to squelch this? I know a lot of doctors that have scammed the system.