Philly is Glad to have ya! :yay:

It's gonna be a fun season Philly fans! :popcorn:

(if everyone can stay healthy)

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Ponytail said:
Number 18, Donte' Stallworth. :whiteguycabbagepatchdance: :banana:
Philly is Glad to have ya!
That "anti-T.O." comment was funny... and true. He does appear to have good potential in Phil.

... unfortunately for the rest of us in the NFC East

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
I can't wait to hear the Tuna - after Dallas' loss to the Jaguars this afternoon.

Bledsoe threw 3 - should have been 4, interceptions in the loss.

Wonder if T.O. will comment on Bledsoe's choice of receivers?

AndyMarquisLIVE

Nanny Pam said:
The only 2 things that matter to me are;

1) Eagles won!
2) Dallas lost!

Life is good.

:yahoo:

As long as the Washington Redskins win tomorrow. Maybe the Cowboys aren't gona be as good as everyone said. Drew Bledsoe sucks, there's no fixing that.

LordStanley

I know nothing
Fly Eagles Fly, on the road to victory
Fly Eagles Fly, score a touchdown 1-2-3
Hit'm low, hit'm high and watch those Eagles Fly
Fly Eagles fly on the road to Victory!!!!

E.A.G.L.E.S EAGLES!!!!!!!!!

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Why did Terrell leave for Dallas? I heard it was because his ego had swelled until it consumed all of southeastern Pennsylvania, threatening to engulf Harrisburg and Scranton. "Sorry I dropped that pass, Coach - I was preoccupied by thoughts of my own wonderfulness."

LordStanley

I know nothing
Tonio said:
Why did Terrell leave for Dallas? I heard it was because his ego had swelled until it consumed all of southeastern Pennsylvania, threatening to engulf Harrisburg and Scranton. "Sorry I dropped that pass, Coach - I was preoccupied by thoughts of my own wonderfulness."

that pretty much sums it up.....

Ponytail

AndyMarquisLIVE said:
As long as the Washington Redskins win tomorrow. Maybe the Cowboys aren't gona be as good as everyone said. Drew Bledsoe sucks, there's no fixing that.

It'll be interesting to see what Parcells does with Bledsoe. T.O. has to be about ready to explode knowing that he has to depend on Bledsoe to get him the ball...for this entire season. :roflmao: Parcells apparantly knew what he was up against after first acquiring T.O. though when he said that T.O. wouldn't get 90 catches all season. :lmao:

On another note though, the Eagles have the Giants next week for the home opener at The Linc. If the Giants play like they did yesterday, it should be a pretty good Air Show next week in Philly.

LordStanley

I know nothing
Its so quiet in Dallas today, you can hear a pin drop.

Looking foward to the Giants/Eagles game. Wife is a giants fan..... Should make for an intresting afternoon

Nanny Pam

LordStanley said:
Its so quiet in Dallas today, you can hear a pin drop.

Looking foward to the Giants/Eagles game. Wife is a giants fan..... Should make for an intresting afternoon
I hear ya! I am an Eagles fan & hubby is a Redskin fan.
I won't hold it against him, though.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Dove tailing here...

...does Dion Branch now make the Seahawks, who struggled against the mighty Lions yesterday, the NFC favorite?

They were already one of the top contenders, along with the Panthers, who got pounded sans their #1 WR, Steve Smith.

Ponytail

Larry Gude said:
...does Dion Branch now make the Seahawks, who struggled against the mighty Lions yesterday, the NFC favorite?

They were already one of the top contenders, along with the Panthers, who got pounded sans their #1 WR, Steve Smith.

Their defense saved them. It is WAY early in the season to be hearing about a quarterbacks sore ribs already. He was sacked 5 times and still went 25 for 30. The lions defense looks to be top notch, but ya know, if your line can't help ya, you better learn to run. And if you are running, or on your back for most of the game, it's going to be a long, long season.

Yes, the addition of Branch to the line will open up the field for them. Right now, it looks like pass protection is going to be an issue. Sore ribs on a quarterback are a target. If not a target, a definite limitation to his abilities. McNabb found this out last year.

Dunno. Hutchinson was their big man opening holes for the run. He's gone.
Alexander was almost non-existent. Hasselbeck said in the interviews that he isn't hurt. He certainly looked like it on HD yesterday.

I guess the next few weeks will be the the telling matches. It'll take a couple of weeks for Branch to learn the offense and lingo.

Looks like they've got Arizona then the Giants, both at home then they travel to Chicago. If Seattle is going to be a contender, these 3 games should be W's with out much of an effort.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Really?

Ponytail said:
Looks like they've got Arizona then the Giants, both at home then they travel to Chicago. If Seattle is going to be a contender, these 3 games should be W's with out much of an effort.

...that's surprising, to me.

I don't think the Cards are a gimme. They do have to prove it against better teams than the 49 'ers, but damn, they got offense.

I see the Giants as a tough, tough W for anybody. They had a chance last night and Chicago is the same team as last year but with a QB with a few more snaps under him.

I don't see three easy w's for ANYBODY here.

:popcorn:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Peter Forsberg said:
The only thing that matters is Deadskins Lost, Cowgirls Lost and Gianst Lost, Eagles Win!

Yes, last weekend and Monday night just made the NFC East race a little more interesting.

Everyone lost except for the Eagles - without T.O. - I might add.

Yep, that jockstap just got a little tighter! Practices must be a tad more intense as well.

Sunday is not just for NASCAR now!