the audacity!!!

GregV814

I can't believe it!!! I am a supporter of the President, but this takes the cake!!! Let me explain:

I stopped by the Huntingtown 7-11 this morning for a muffin and a small coffee....by the way, the muffins are GREAT!!!...anyway, I was parked in a spot out front, well within the lines...I live my life between the lines... anyway, this galoot parked too close to my car and I couldn't get in the drivers door of my vehicle until he left...( I believe the other guy was an illegal alien ((I mean an undocumented guest)) with a Hillary shirt!!!)

TRUMP is taking no action and remaining silent so far!!!! The audacity of him!!!

transporter

I can't believe it!!! I am a supporter of the President, but this takes the cake!!! Let me explain:

I stopped by the Huntingtown 7-11 this morning for a muffin and a small coffee....by the way, the muffins are GREAT!!!...anyway, I was parked in a spot out front, well within the lines...I live my life between the lines... anyway, this galoot parked too close to my car and I couldn't get in the drivers door of my vehicle until he left...( I believe the other guy was an illegal alien ((I mean an undocumented guest)) with a Hillary shirt!!!)

TRUMP is taking no action and remaining silent so far!!!! The audacity of him!!!

A few words of advice...stop dunking your muffin in bourbon....your posts then might make some sense.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
i can't believe it!!! I am a supporter of the president, but this takes the cake!!! Let me explain:

I stopped by the huntingtown 7-11 this morning for a muffin and a small coffee....by the way, the muffins are great!!!...anyway, i was parked in a spot out front, well within the lines...i live my life between the lines... Anyway, this galoot parked too close to my car and i couldn't get in the drivers door of my vehicle until he left...( i believe the other guy was an illegal alien ((i mean an undocumented guest)) with a hillary shirt!!!)

trump is taking no action and remaining silent so far!!!! The audacity of him!!!

Impeach 45!!

Hijinx

I am sure that person never meant to park so close , that just happened to be where it ended up after this undocumented person drove up with his undocumented Maryland driver's license.

Pete

Repete
I'm still waiting. All this bull#### talk about rolling back regulations, pure garbage and an outright lie. I still, STILL cannot get a gas can that doesn't have that stupid spring loaded fuel sprayer with integrated non-venting chug attachment.

FREE THE NOZZLE! IMPEACH 45!

Hijinx

I'm still waiting. All this bull#### talk about rolling back regulations, pure garbage and an outright lie. I still, STILL cannot get a gas can that doesn't have that stupid spring loaded fuel sprayer with integrated non-venting chug attachment.

FREE THE NOZZLE! IMPEACH 45!

They should sell those can with a regular cap attached and a mark to show where to drill a hole for a vent.
Although most anywhere in the handle will work.

The first thing I do is saw off that crazy filler and add a vent that I screw a sheet metal screw into to seal until I need it.
But it's hard to find a regular cap to fit it.

MiddleGround

Just wondering if this isn't about the closeness of the other car as much as it might be that the door couldn't open wide enough for someone to fit back into their car.. :coffee:

Pete

Repete

luvmygdaughters

If I were you, I'd put a call into Nancy Pelosi and Diane Feinstein, I'm sure they'd love this information for the next SCOTUS justice nomination.

GregV814

To the folks that took this seriously, I am sorry I was over your head with satire. Maybe some fart jokes are more suitable???

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
To the folks that took this seriously, I am sorry I was over your head with satire. Maybe some fart jokes are more suitable???

No need to apologize.

I just think that person wanted to give you a hug, but didn't know how to do it without it being weird. So instead they just cuddled you with their vehicle. I bet it was a prius.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
moist.jpg