'The Bachelor' Couple Say Romance Is Over

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I wonder if my dirt friend is disappointed. She LIVED to watch that show. :lmao:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
I've caught an episode here and there of most of the bachelor shows/series, but never from start to finish on any of them (or the bachelorettes). I'm just shocked that Ryan and Trista are still together. :faint:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
crabcake said:
I've caught an episode here and there of most of the bachelor shows/series, but never from start to finish on any of them (or the bachelorettes). I'm just shocked that Ryan and Trista are still together. :faint:

Who are they? I never watch those shows.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
RoseRed said:
Who are they? I never watch those shows.
She was the "it girl" on one of the bachelorette series/sessions/whatever you call 'em, and she chose Ryan and they're living happily ever after (last I read). :drama:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
crabcake said:
She was the "it girl" on one of the bachelorette series/sessions/whatever you call 'em, and she chose Ryan and they're living happily ever after (last I read). :drama:

Yea for them I guess. I wouldn't want the entire country to be in on any relationship of mine that works out or not. Think about all the "losers" the got cut and when they went home and get recognized. :hiyalooser: :yuck: