The Bachelor

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Can I just say this is sorry for these women? I mean, really. They have to do this to get a man? I"m sorry, but it makes me almost sick.

I'm watching it though, cause I wanna see how desperate they really are. Most of the gals are pretty, I think, so I just don't get it. :shrug:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Can I just say this is sorry for these women? I mean, really. They have to do this to get a man? I"m sorry, but it makes me almost sick.

I'm watching it though, cause I wanna see how desperate they really are. Most of the gals are pretty, I think, so I just don't get it. :shrug:

No self esteem? Why else would they prostitute themselves out on national TV.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
No self esteem? Why else would they prostitute themselves out on national TV.

I guess they have LOTS of self-esteem, but it kind of makes me sick. I mean, my figure is just as good as theirs, but I'M not on t.v. I'm just saying. :shrug:

I think they just act really fake and, oops, Christina has drank too much.....

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I guess they have LOTS of self-esteem, but it kind of makes me sick. I mean, my figure is just as good as theirs, but I'M not on t.v. I'm just saying. :shrug:

I think they just act really fake and, oops, Christina has drank too much.....

Attention whores. They're everywhere, I tell ya! :jet: :lmao:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

I've never watched it, but I've caught parts of it over the last couple of years. It seems very weird, and I agree, the whole concept is really nauseating!