The Bachelor

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Okay, I admit I started watching this show and like it. I cannot STAND that blonde (Vienna?) that is there. What a manipulator. I don't think he likes her much.

Wenchy

Hot Flash
Okay, I admit I started watching this show and like it. I cannot STAND that blonde (Vienna?) that is there. What a manipulator. I don't think he likes her much.

I read the spoilers (by mistake)

I won't spoil it for you.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
I love it, too! Is Tenley the virgin? I like Tenley.

I like Gia, too.

I don't care for Vienna or her sausages.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
I love it, too! Is Tenley the virgin? I like Tenley.

I like Gia, too.

I don't care for Vienna or her sausages.

Vienna is a biatch. Now this one is a cutie patootie. Not that I like girls. Except you. :smoochy:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
I thought your nickname was "Prude".

You need to get your story straight. :rolleyes:

I waxed and waned between Prude and Virgin. I can say, however, that i don't own any boots as ugly as this girl's boots. WTH was she thinking? Like maybe there were puddles somewhere?

Wenchy

Hot Flash
I waxed and waned between Prude and Virgin. I can say, however, that i don't own any boots as ugly as this girl's boots. WTH was she thinking? Like maybe there were puddles somewhere?

You spat on Jillian for her fashion sense. She became the next bachelorette. :lol:

Pete

Repete
Basically. God, how embarassing to even be on this show. Not that I wouldn't qualify.

:dance:

We should do it here. Dress up APS in his best polyester suit a size too small and let chicks vie for his attention. Because of copyright laws we couldn't call it Bachelor, but maybe "Old Bachelor" would work.