The Bachelor..

JLS

WTF? Replay of Ed & Gillian?!?! Ali left! but she calls back - u see that? :popcorn: I can't believe she left.. wonder who he was gonna get rid of if Ali hadn't left.. I kinda wonder if it was Vienna.. I do NOT like Vienna.. shes just not that cute to begin with .. I think he really likes Tenley..

OldHillcrestGuy

WTF? Replay of Ed & Gillian?!?! Ali left! but she calls back - u see that? :popcorn: I can't believe she left.. wonder who he was gonna get rid of if Ali hadn't left.. I kinda wonder if it was Vienna.. I do NOT like Vienna.. shes just not that cute to begin with .. I think he really likes Tenley..

Tenley's my pick and then it was a toss-up between Ali and Gia. Vienna is not a pretty girl.

JLS

Did u see the preview where someone looks like they go to him and shes saying shes pregnant or something? it looked like Tenley from the back/side.. but if she hasn't been with her hubby and are divorced.. ?? maybe I didn't see it right.. but otherwise I really think its gonna come down to Gia & Tenley and I think hes going to pick Tenley..

Tenley's my pick and then it was a toss-up between Ali and Gia. Vienna is not a pretty girl.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I heard Tenley gets chosen, there was some story in US magazine or something... at least that is what the radio said :shrug:

She's my least favorite. I don't think she's ready for another relationship and couldn't stop bringing up her ex last night. I think she'd be an emotional train wreck and very untrusting for a while.

lovinmaryland

She's my least favorite. I don't think she's ready for another relationship and couldn't stop bringing up her ex last night. I think she'd be an emotional train wreck and very untrusting for a while.

supposedly they had her x do an interview w/ us weekly. he is in themilitary and she emptied out his bank account while he was over seas and got her boobs done and went on the show... that is his and his mothers side of the story at least :shrug:

JLS

I thought that was Vienna, not Tenley?

supposedly they had her x do an interview
w/ us weekly. he is in themilitary and she emptied out his bank account while he was over seas and got her boobs done and went on the show... that is his and his mothers side of the story at least :shrug:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
WHY did Jake pick Vienna? I want to take her to a hair salon so she can get rid of her ghetto bleached hair. Poor Tenley. :frown: I cried when Jake was dumping her. :bawl:

Last edited:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap! I missed it. :tantrum

Try searching for the episode online. Yesterday's episode was 2 hours long. Each girl had one last date with Jake. Vienna and Jake went to a sulfur spring and during Jake's date with Tenley they went snorkeling. You could tell Jake wasn't into Tenley and had strong connections with Vienna. Blah! It should have been Ali getting the final rose. :frown:

OldHillcrestGuy

Try searching for the episode online. Yesterday's episode was 2 hours long. Each girl had one last date with Jake. Vienna and Jake went to a sulfur spring and during Jake's date with Tenley they went snorkeling. You could tell Jake wasn't into Tenley and had strong connections with Vienna. Blah! It should have been Ali getting the final rose. :frown:

Was very disappointed in the outcome. Yes take Vienna and get her a haircut. Well now Ali gets to give out the next rose's. She's the next bachelorite (sp).

Last edited:

JLS

I knew he was leaning that way when he brought up that he didn't have that "physical connection" like he has with Vienna.. Vienna also needs a nose job.. OHP - Did I say that or should I say .. type that? :whistle:

Was very disappointed in the outcome. Yes take Vienna and get her a haircut. Well now Ali gets to give out the next rose's. She's the next bachelorite (sp).

OldHillcrestGuy

I knew he was leaning that way when he brought up that he didn't have that "physical connection" like he has with Vienna.. Vienna also needs a nose job.. OHP - Did I say that or should I say .. type that? :whistle:

Vienna wasnt as attractive as the other girls, maybe he liked that boob job she supposedly had. :killingme

Wenchy

Hot Flash
Vienna wasnt as attractive as the other girls, maybe he liked that boob job she supposedly had. :killingme

She wasn't as attractive as the others but she did have spunk and personality.

Tenley was like weak tea. Gia was plain stupid. Ali is your average next door gal (like Jake was the boy next door)

I don't watch this show. :lol: