The Big C

JMILL24

Cubscout MoM
Has anyone else seen this new show on Showtime? I caught the 1st episode 2 weeks ago and thought it was great!!! Its my newest show addiction, which is good since "True Blood" only has 2 episodes left. The downers are A). Its only on Showtime, B). its only a 30 minute show and c). it comes on at 10:30pm Other then that it gets an A+. If you have Comcast and Showtime, check out the last 2 episodes on, On demand. Did anyone else see it? What did you think?

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
I watched the first episode and loved it!! Episode #2 is saved on my DVR. Can't wait to see it!

Deneen

The Big C!!!

Has anyone else seen this new show on Showtime? I caught the 1st episode 2 weeks ago and thought it was great!!! Its my newest show addiction, which is good since "True Blood" only has 2 episodes left. The downers are A). Its only on Showtime, B). its only a 30 minute show and c). it comes on at 10:30pm Other then that it gets an A+. If you have Comcast and Showtime, check out the last 2 episodes on, On demand. Did anyone else see it? What did you think?

Gotta say, I love Showtimes miniseries. All of them. The Big C is awesome. Laura Liddy is amazing. Episode 2 was also very good. I agree that 1/2 shows definitely leave you wanting more.

kk2187

I watched the first episode of Weeds this season and was reminded that it too was a 30 minute show.. I had forgotten.

I decided to check out The Big C, partly because it was on On Demand, and partly because of the "show-down" between The Big C and Weeds they have been showing for months.

I love the show, and I almost cried because of her son's actions in episode 2.. I made my parents promise that if they ever had any serious health issue like that to not try to hide it from me, and teased a little saying that I'd know immediately that something was wrong if they tried to do "fun" things all of a sudden..