The Body Shop

watercolor

yeah yeah
Having a party!! The Spa Experience is what we are doing. Which is going to include your feet/legs and arms/hands!

When: July 28, 2007

Time: 1pm

Location: Leonardtown (if coming I will give you specific directions)

You are welcomed to bring a friend.

This will be out on the back deak, with some nice breeze areas. Some good eats. Hope to see you there.

Come pamper yourself!!

Need to know no later than 21st if you are coming.I need a headcount right away to give to the consultant

watercolor

yeah yeah
if anyone would like anything- let me know! I can give you the website for our specific party- and you can order!! :) ORDERS MUST BE IN TONIGHT BY 5! AS WE ARE CLOSING THE PARTY!

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
Has anyone used any of there products before?
Do you recommend anything?

I was looking at the home aroma oils?

sanchez

lovinmaryland

sanchezf said:
Has anyone used any of there products before?
Do you recommend anything?

I was looking at the home aroma oils?

sanchez

any of their peppermint foot stuff is soooo good. they used to have a banana shampoo and conditioner but i don't see it on there anymore :shrug:

bcp

In My Opinion
Dougstermd said:
And BODY BUTTER they sound kinky!

anybody wana butter bang? :whistle:
shows what you know.
the butter comes after the bang.
a butter bang would be like seconds or something.

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
bcp said:
shows what you know.
the butter comes after the bang.
a butter bang would be like seconds or something.

no I was thinkin like three pounds of 1/4 sticks and some plastic sheeting

once the butter is warm you can butter the muffin and the buns. A glistening siny slippery orgasmic bliss

watercolor

yeah yeah
Having another body shop party in October. This is when the new stuff is released for the fall!!!

what dates are looking good for people?

October 7th @ 2pm

October 13th, @ 1pm

October 21st @ 2:30pm

Also- what themes would be the most interest:

Make me Fabulous- Make it fun. Make it beautiful. Make it you! Learn the tricks of the trade and experiment with our "looks good, feels good, does good" make-up collection to discover your best look.

Foot Fun
- Jump feet first into this relaxing GNO that not only soothes your tired tootsies with our Peppermint Cooling Foot Care range, but can also lift your mood as well!

Fabulous Face
- It's where great skin starts. Discover your skin type and the skin care products that match it. Sample some amazing products, get fantastic advice, and explore a range of treatments for all skin types.

Spa Experience- Enjoy total pampering with legendary treatments from our body care range. We'll show you how to create your own spa at home, with heavenly aromas and natural ingredients from the four corners of the earth.

Last edited: