The Broncos

Boise State for National Champs if Ohio St. loses to Florida?

• YES

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • NO

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
of Boise State put on a show for the ages last night. If you are a fan of football and you missed the Fiesta Bowl try to find a copy of it or hope it gets replayed on on ESPNCL.

My question is this: If the Gators beat Ohio State, should Boise be considered the "true" National Champions by virtue of their 13-0 record even though they are not from a BCS conference? I say YES!

mainman

Set Trippin
kom526 said:
of Boise State put on a show for the ages last night. If you are a fan of football and you missed the Fiesta Bowl try to find a copy of it or hope it gets replayed on on ESPNCL.

My question is this: If the Gators beat Ohio State, should Boise be considered the "true" National Champions by virtue of their 13-0 record even though they are not from a BCS conference? I say YES!
I heard the last 15 minutes on the radio... I didn't feel like getting out of bed to turn the TV on, I am def gonna be looking for a replay.. It was amazing just listening to on the radio....:lmao:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
mainman said:
I heard the last 15 minutes on the radio... I didn't feel like getting out of bed to turn the TV on, I am def gonna be looking for a replay.. It was amazing just listening to on the radio....:lmao:
Hook and Ladder on 4th and 18 and the Statue of Liberty for the 2 pt conversion...unreal.

Just peep SportsCenter, it was their lead story this morning.

mainman

Set Trippin
kom526 said:
Hook and Ladder on 4th and 18 and the Statue of Liberty for the 2 pt conversion...unreal.

Just peep SportsCenter, it was their lead story this morning.
Going for 2 was one of the ballsiest plays ever... and then to pull a statue of liberty...:I was like :shocking:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
You go to a bowl...

...with the system you have, not the one you'd like to have.

Florida is #2 right now playing #1 in the last game of the year; they win, they're #1.

Boise St., #8, beat #10. By the polls, they should have won and they did, but that makes no argument, especially having to go to overtime, to be #1 should the Buckeyes lose. Had Boise St. dominated there would be a bit more of a case. As it was, they nearly lost and that ends the #1 argument right there.

If anything, Boise St. winning pushes us one more step away from a playoff; they proved that there are just too many good teams that have a chance to win a game to have a managable playoff.

The Michigan/OSU rematch crowd can now shut up and the real game to see, USC/OSU ain't gonna happen.

D

dems4me

I fell asleep at halftime... I'm hoping I tivo'd it. Usually I do that if I'm falilng asleep. College halftime's seem sooo freakn' long compared to the NFL's. Just couldn't do it. :lol: But it was DEFINATELY a great game from what I saw... Looks like OK QB through more interceptions than completions when I fell asleep:killingme:

Last edited by a moderator: