The butterfly effect...

BuddyLee

Football addict
Re: Re: The butterfly effect...

Originally posted by Nickel
So what was the verdict....til death do us part, or til love lasts? :shrug:

It was however long love shall last.:wink: What are you doing up so late Mcslacker?

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Re: Re: Re: The butterfly effect...

Originally posted by BuddyLee
It was however long love shall last.:wink: What are you doing up so late Mcslacker?
Trying to burn a friggin CD on my laptop, which is not complying :burning:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Re: Re: Re: Re: The butterfly effect...

Originally posted by Nickel
Trying to burn a friggin CD on my laptop, which is not complying :burning:

That sucks the big one. What cd are you burning?:confused:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The butterfly effect...

Originally posted by BuddyLee
That sucks the big one. What cd are you burning?:confused:
A mix...we spent over an hour copying it to the dang computer, and now it's not recognizing my e drive as a burner, although I've burned a zillion cd's on it before...:rolleyes:

I still have nightmares over that psycho dude stuffing the little dog in a sack and setting it on fire...:bawl:

Broke90GSX

I thought it was a well written/thought out flick. I even watched it back to back to catch the things I missed the first time around.

Rob

JabbaJawz

Be about it
We just watched this movie over the weekend and it was AWESOME!!! We passed it on to my Mom to watch, and apparently she watched another cut that was different throughout and also had a different ending. :lmao: When we get it back from her we're going to watch the other one.

nawty1

Poker Shark
Awesome movie! I like the two ending feature! I think if you flip the dvd over you get the alternate ending...still trying to decide which ending is best though!