The cats are back

SoMDGirl42

Oh we have a net. It's not on all the time because it isn't the most attractive thing in the world. O have it mainly to keep leaves out in the fall. Still, it'll stop herons but not cats. They are crafty buggers, they find spots to sneak under because the pond is ringed with stones, and there are small gaps.

Yes I am looking for a solution. So far I like KVF's best. Vlad the impaler style. :evil: And yes, I'm venting too.

Mayhap I'll just reinforce the fence and leave Harley out during the day.

Live trap the cats. After several trips to Hughesville to retrieve their cats, maybe they'll figure out that the $65.00 bail to get them back isn't worth it.

KVF323

Attachments

• kit.jpg
    kit.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 242

KVF323

11? I couldn't get less than 14, and that was with the cat getting stuck on the spikes, LOL. Did you get a fly trap at 11 ft or sum sum?
i just got 11 again and it was with the spikes :shrug: the one before i got 11 ft and that was a fly trap :yay:

TurboK9

:yahoo: OK I now know what to do... Live trap. Now I know what to do with them when I catch em. I have 6 ft of 5" PVC pipe @ fitting in the garage. Cap one end, drill a little hole, a couple squirts of starter ether in the hole... instant kitty canon. :evil: And I have rum. You guys wanna launch cats and get hammered :otter: tonight?

SoMDGirl42

:yahoo: OK I now know what to do... Live trap. Now I know what to do with them when I catch em. I have 6 ft of 5" PVC pipe @ fitting in the garage. Cap one end, drill a little hole, a couple squirts of starter ether in the hole... instant kitty canon. :evil: And I have rum. You guys wanna launch cats and get hammered :otter: tonight?

PM directions :killingme