The cats are back

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
:yahoo: OK I now know what to do... Live trap. Now I know what to do with them when I catch em. I have 6 ft of 5" PVC pipe @ fitting in the garage. Cap one end, drill a little hole, a couple squirts of starter ether in the hole... instant kitty canon. :evil: And I have rum. You guys wanna launch cats and get hammered :otter: tonight?

Or this could be adapted

Mama_Mia08

Hi,
By Chance are any of these cats brown colored w/darker brown stripes and a little bit of white on his front paws and white on his back to legs? Back in December our cat ran out the front door when my daughter was talking to a friend, we haven't seen him since...

We have a bunch of cats too running around outside our house. Some have collars so they obviously belong to someone. They make such a mess. If it becomes too much of a problem couldn't you trap them and call AC and have them taken away? I know it's a pain though, thats why we haven't done it.

TurboK9

Hi,
By Chance are any of these cats brown colored w/darker brown stripes and a little bit of white on his front paws and white on his back to legs? Back in December our cat ran out the front door when my daughter was talking to a friend, we haven't seen him since...

We have a bunch of cats too running around outside our house. Some have collars so they obviously belong to someone. They make such a mess. If it becomes too much of a problem couldn't you trap them and call AC and have them taken away? I know it's a pain though, thats why we haven't done it.

I've been watching, haven't seen one really matching that descript. sorry....

Hazel

I was over at someone's house the other day with a great pond - They have problems with osprey and herons picking off their koi.

They strung yarn in kriss kross patterns on the outside of the pond at varying heights to stop the birds from having a place to perch (they don't like getting tangled when they fly away I guess). Don't know if that would help with the cats.

They also had reeds planted in the pond where the koi could hide a bit.