The chase in Calvert is on ...

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

A couple of Calvert's finest deputies were chasing a grayish in color compact type car with Virginia plates through Lusby earlier, with the usual suspects driving, around 10am. When noticed, the car was going south on HG Trueman then a right at Rousby Hall Rd, then a right into the Giant parking lot past the stores then right towards HG Trueman going south again then right again on Rousby Hall Rd then down to Rt 4 then going north. No further information than that cause I wasn't going to follow the chase.

Keep tuned to local news or for a press release from the Calvert Sheriff's Office.

LightRoasted

If I may ...

Pic of the chase with the suspect vehicle entering the Giant parking lot. Taken from dash cam.

chase.jpg

DannyMotorcycle

Are you guys racist? Times are changing. You can't just go around thinking we should associate the usual suspects with just one race.
I mean grow up guys...

Because you know biden is using our tax dollars to bring illegal aliens into our country expeditiously. He's using other agencies agents to actually process the illegal aliens faster and release them into our country.. then midnight flights to distribute them around the country.. and including using our tax dollars to fly illegal aliens back here from Haiti. While only 25% of crimes in America are committed by non citizens (including murder of course) let's not be racist and realize LatinX are really ambitious people! That is actually what brought me to log in today.. looking for the story and comments (lol) Of some latino house mates, seems to be at least 4 of them hopped into a corolla, went to the club, returned to their home in white plains and argued over not getting enough gas month or whatever.. and unalived him with 59 stab wounds including multiple teeth extractions. The young murderer is 22 years old.. I highly suspect he is a product of the Biden Border Bungle. Ol Commie Kamala Czar of bring em in asap, quickfast, and in a hurry. Probably thinking hey if they ignore the border laws maybe they'll ignore the election laws too and vote for us!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Are you guys racist? Times are changing. You can't just go around thinking we should associate the usual suspects with just one race.
I mean grow up guys...

Because you know biden is using our tax dollars to bring illegal aliens into our country expeditiously. He's using other agencies agents to actually process the illegal aliens faster and release them into our country.. then midnight flights to distribute them around the country.. and including using our tax dollars to fly illegal aliens back here from Haiti. While only 25% of crimes in America are committed by non citizens (including murder of course) let's not be racist and realize LatinX are really ambitious people! That is actually what brought me to log in today.. looking for the story and comments (lol) Of some latino house mates, seems to be at least 4 of them hopped into a corolla, went to the club, returned to their home in white plains and argued over not getting enough gas month or whatever.. and unalived him with 59 stab wounds including multiple teeth extractions. The young murderer is 22 years old.. I highly suspect he is a product of the Biden Border Bungle. Ol Commie Kamala Czar of bring em in asap, quickfast, and in a hurry. Probably thinking hey if they ignore the border laws maybe they'll ignore the election laws too and vote for us!

This ^^ When I saw this headline my first thought was "illegal alien".

LightRoasted

If I may ...

Was it this one?

It's possible, but you know how they all look alike.:killingmeBut yeah, that's him. Per case search he was driving a VA plated car. And in case search he has 37 instances of problems with the law since 2013.

NorthBeachPerso

Honorary SMIB

It's possible, but you know how they all look alike.:killingmeBut yeah, that's him. Per case search he was driving a VA plated car. And in case search he has 37 instances of problems with the law since 2013.
May be an underachiever. That begs the question of why he wasn't locked up or why, if he has been, why he's out. I imagine that at least some of those youthful indiscretions were felonies.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron

It seems to me that it would behoove law enforcement in neighboring states to VA, to know how to spot a VA tagged vehicle as legitimate or not. Unless things have changed in The Old Dominion, VA residents pay yearly taxes on their vehicles and must display proof, in the form of a decal on the lower center of the windshield.

I see VA plates on vehicles in MD all the time that don't have VA tax stamps displayed. They're usually on older Japanese imports and US compacts. Anyone know if VA still requires these?

NorthBeachPerso

Honorary SMIB
It seems to me that it would behoove law enforcement in neighboring states to VA, to know how to spot a VA tagged vehicle as legitimate or not. Unless things have changed in The Old Dominion, VA residents pay yearly taxes on their vehicles and must display proof, in the form of a decal on the lower center of the windshield.

I see VA plates on vehicles in MD all the time that don't have VA tax stamps displayed. They're usually on older Japanese imports and US compacts. Anyone know if VA still requires these?
A lot of the VA tagged cars you see are people who have moved here and "forgotten" to change their registrations.
Yes, they still have the annual personal property tax on cars.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
A lot of the VA tagged cars you see are people who have moved here and "forgotten" to change their registrations.
In that case, they would at least have an outdated sticker in place, unless they make the effort to remove it. By the looks of the hoopties I've observed, the drivers don't even make the effort to wash their cars. I doubt they would make an effort to remove a decal from their windshield. YMMV...

DannyMotorcycle

You can actually change your registered address to MD.. or register using MD address from the start. Once your address is out of state you don't get property taxes
because the property taxes are (va) county based. Make sure you have a non VA ID Or license though. Take your SS card with you when you go to register. If you have a VA license you'll get hit with property tax.. so switch your license first or put it in a company name that's out of (va) state.