The Chrisleys

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Does anyone watch this show? I've caught it a few times flipping around and it's pretty stupid. Now he and his wife are in trouble for bank fraud and a bunch of other financial shenanigans.

Supposedly he tried to blackmail his own daughter, threatening to release a sex tape of her (!) if she didn't lie to authorities about the above financial crimes.

His kids all hate him.

His wife hates him.

He beat his first wife.

How do these people get their own TV shows?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Never seen it or heard of them until the charges. Aren't they some religious gurus, like Joel Olsteen?

This_person

Does anyone watch this show? I've caught it a few times flipping around and it's pretty stupid. Now he and his wife are in trouble for bank fraud and a bunch of other financial shenanigans.

Supposedly he tried to blackmail his own daughter, threatening to release a sex tape of her (!) if she didn't lie to authorities about the above financial crimes.

His kids all hate him.

His wife hates him.

He beat his first wife.

How do these people get their own TV shows?
Saw the show a long time ago, but it wasn't interesting. He has/had an, um, uncomfortable relationship with his younger daughter, and I believe his older daughter and he barely spoke.

There were funny parts, but it wasn't much of a show, they weren't an interesting couple, their kids weren't interesting, so, I gave it up pretty quickly. Had my wife never turned it on, I never would have seen it. I'm 99.9999999% certain she stopped watching it some time ago as well.

herb749

Saw the show a long time ago, but it wasn't interesting. He has/had an, um, uncomfortable relationship with his younger daughter, and I believe his older daughter and he barely spoke.

There were funny parts, but it wasn't much of a show, they weren't an interesting couple, their kids weren't interesting, so, I gave it up pretty quickly. Had my wife never turned it on, I never would have seen it. I'm 99.9999999% certain she stopped watching it some time ago as well.

The younger daughter couldn't get her car off the driveway without wrecking it.