The Christmas Shoes

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Wear these: View attachment 153490 or these: View attachment 153491 along with this: View attachment 153493 and these shiny pants: View attachment 153494 with these earrings: View attachment 153495

and you got yourself an outfit. I think I know what I'm wearing to the @TPD Womens Night Only and Eggnog Eggstravaganzia that I'm probably not welcome to anymore. @Bann, @frequentflier @UglyBear @RoseRed @mitzi, Dasher Donder and Blitzen - whatcha wearin'?
:frown: Those shiny pants and shoes (the model has on) look awesome with my new leopard print sweater - now I have to decide what else I'm wearing! :bawl:

SailorGirl

I don't have any Christmas or holiday clothes but may be able to dig out some festive earrings.
I'm going to a small Ugly Christmas Sweater party - I'm really thinking of getting that sweater and the Tipsy Elves company offered a 20 percent discount. Haven't pulled the switch yet though. Decisions like these should be thought through.

Bann

PREMO Member
I'm going to a small Ugly Christmas Sweater party - I'm really thinking of getting that sweater and the Tipsy Elves company offered a 20 percent discount. Haven't pulled the switch yet though. Decisions like these should be thought through.
Check the delivery dates on the company before you order - sometimes, these things come from overseas and they can take weeks!!

SailorGirl

Strategically placed Christmas balls. :jet:
I was watching Santa Jaws on HULU yesterday. There was an evil Santa that had kidnapped a teenage girl. A young comic book hero came to rescue her and kicked evil Santa in the nuts and they jingled. That cracked me up.

Bann

PREMO Member
I don't have any ugly Christmas sweaters - are we wearing those to the Ladies Night ONLY event at TPD's?

frequentflier

happy to be living
I don't go enough places to purchase holiday apparel. And I am ok with being alone at Christmas.