The Christmas Shoes

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
It's on Amazon - guaranteed by the 7th.
So was my butterscotch pudding! It was Amazon Prime guaranteed by Nov. 24th - plenty of time for Thanksgiving! (I had two desserts to make with it) It arrived on Friday after Thanksgiving. :bawl:

SailorGirl

So was my butterscotch pudding! It was Amazon Prime guaranteed by Nov. 24th - plenty of time for Thanksgiving! (I had two desserts to make with it) It arrived on Friday after Thanksgiving. :bawl:
Well that sucks. I'm just now finished with leftovers - I feel like I've gained a thousand pounds.

Bann

PREMO Member
Who's all going this year? I have to plan ahead - it's a long way from Prince Frederick!

Bann

PREMO Member
I know what you mean - I only had one sweater and wore it year after year.
Well that sucks. I'm just now finished with leftovers - I feel like I've gained a thousand pounds.
I made one lemon and one french vanilla. It's not bad with those flavors - just not as amazing as butterscotch. How bad can cream cheese mixed with confectioner's sugar + cool whip + pudding layered like a trifle over a shortbread crust be?!!)

SailorGirl

Who's all going this year? I have to plan ahead - it's a long way from Prince Frederick!
I really have to think it over - I've been a little concerned with the Covid stuff since the other thing that happened and the responsibility I have to stay healthy for Joe's sake and now I have someone who's concerned about it for me so...little pressure.

SailorGirl

I made one lemon and one french vanilla. It's not bad with those flavors - just not as amazing as butterscotch. How bad can cream cheese mixed with confectioner's sugar + cool whip + pudding layered like a trifle over a shortbread crust be?!!)
You had me a cream cheese! (Someone's going to turn that into something aren't they?)

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
PREMO Member
Ad Free Experience
Patron
🤤

Bann

PREMO Member
I really have to think it over - I've been a little concerned with the Covid stuff since the other thing that happened and the responsibility I have to stay healthy for Joe's sake and now I have someone who's concerned about it for me so...little pressure.
But you had peeps over for thanksgiving and you're going to a sweater party!

Oh, well - I've been going out all over the place and I ain't caught the 'Rona, yet. I even went out to an event and sang Karaoke the other night, too. I'm wearing my mask when I'm told to aand not shaking hands, dancing in public, etc. :jet:

SailorGirl

But you had peeps over for thanksgiving and you're going to a sweater party!

Oh, well - I've been going out all over the place and I ain't caught the 'Rona, yet. I even went out to an event and sang Karaoke the other night, too. I'm wearing my mask when I'm told to aand not shaking hands, dancing in public, etc. :jet:
Yup and all three seldom have contact with other people - in fact two are working from home and the other retired. The Christmas Sweater party is going to be small and in a private home with other people that are also retired and limit their activities to basics. I'm giving it some thought and it's more of a we'll see situation and how I feel at the moment. Joe's at the back of my mind pretty constantly.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
PREMO Member
Ad Free Experience
Patron
You coming by today? I tried moving the kayak yesterday. That's a heavy ass sucker - couldn't budge it.
I'm trying my damnedest to head down. I have a little shopping to do this morning and I want to get my truck home from the marina. It looked to me like the kayak was filled with leaves and water. I was going to try to flip it over before attempting to move it. Please don't try to move that thing. I'd feel awful if you hurt yourself trying to free it.

SailorGirl

I'm trying my damnedest to head down. I have a little shopping to do this morning and I want to get my truck home from the marina. It looked to me like the kayak was filled with leaves and water. I was going to try to flip it over before attempting to move it. Please don't try to move that thing. I'd feel awful if you hurt yourself trying to free it.
Don't push yourself okay? It's not going anywhere and I'm not sure I am either. I spun my wheels over there for five hours yesterday and I'm pooped. I was planning on going over there today because it's going to rain tomorrow but I'm thinking take one or six Advils instead and going back to bed for a few hours instead. I have to go over later tonight to pick up my phone - I can cover the kayak with canvas if you'd like to prevent more rainwater in it, but seriously it can wait.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
PREMO Member
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Don't push yourself okay? It's not going anywhere and I'm not sure I am either. I spun my wheels over there for five hours yesterday and I'm pooped. I was planning on going over there today because it's going to rain tomorrow but I'm thinking take one or six Advils instead and going back to bed for a few hours instead. I have to go over later tonight to pick up my phone - I can cover the kayak with canvas if you'd like to prevent more rainwater in it, but seriously it can wait.
Don't worry about covering it. I'm in the same boat as you. I'm trying to get things all buttoned up before the dreaded rain heads in. I'm playing it by ear. I'll definitely let you know something by lunchtime.

SailorGirl

Don't worry about covering it. I'm in the same boat as you. I'm trying to get things all buttoned up before the dreaded rain heads in. I'm playing it by ear. I'll definitely let you know something by lunchtime.
I'm sure I'm not going to make it - I ache all over - not Covid - normal aches from hauling things around brush and whatnot. Why don't you give yourself another week and that way I won't feel guilty about not showing up.

Hey I got an email about the Gravely! Between Gilligan and others I really might be able to get rid of it. That would be awesome.

mitzi

Wear these: View attachment 153490 or these: View attachment 153491 along with this: View attachment 153493 and these shiny pants: View attachment 153494 with these earrings: View attachment 153495

and you got yourself an outfit. I think I know what I'm wearing to the @TPD Womens Night Only and Eggnog Eggstravaganzia that I'm probably not welcome to anymore. @Bann, @frequentflier @UglyBear @RoseRed @mitzi, Dasher Donder and Blitzen - whatcha wearin'?
I just ordered this :lmao:

Attachments

mitzi

I ordered a pair of shoes last week. Two days later, I received an email saying they were unavailable and my bank card credited. Today I get an email saying they arrived at the postal facility and were on the way. I'm curious now if I ever get them and if they debit my card again.