The Christmas Shoes

TPD

the poor dad
Wear these: View attachment 153490 or these: View attachment 153491 along with this: View attachment 153493 and these shiny pants: View attachment 153494 with these earrings: View attachment 153495

and you got yourself an outfit. I think I know what I'm wearing to the @TPD Womens Night Only and Eggnog Eggstravaganzia that I'm probably not welcome to anymore. @Bann, @frequentflier @UglyBear @RoseRed @mitzi, Dasher Donder and Blitzen - whatcha wearin'?
You could be starting a new tradition @ Ridge Hardware. Maybe there will be a little extra nogg in your cup if you come dressed in this.

BTW, I saw you in the store yesterday, but it was too late by the time I recognized you (mask and all) to say hi. My daughter was the one that told me "hey that was spackle lady".

SailorGirl

You could be starting a new tradition @ Ridge Hardware. Maybe there will be a little extra nogg in your cup if you come dressed in this.

BTW, I saw you in the store yesterday, but it was too late by the time I recognized you (mask and all) to say hi. My daughter was the one that told me "hey that was spackle lady".
I think I just got insulted. I didn't have a mask on TPD, that's my face. :lmao: I saw you too, but I was too scared or nervous or uncomfortable or something to say hi. I'm really glad you posted this - feel so much better now. Thank you. :huggy:

TPD

the poor dad
I think I just got insulted. I didn't have a mask on TPD, that's my face. :lmao: I saw you too, but I was too scared or nervous or uncomfortable or something to say hi. I'm really glad you posted this - feel so much better now. Thank you. :huggy:
LOL - next time just come over and slap me....anywhere. But I did say "and all" so didn't say exactly what it was that caused me not to recognize you immediately - could have been that new Christmas sweater you had on with the reindeer antlers on your head that confused me...

SailorGirl

LOL - next time just come over and slap me....anywhere. But I did say "and all" so didn't say exactly what it was that caused me not to recognize you immediately - could have been that new Christmas sweater you had on with the reindeer antlers on your head that confused me...
uhhh - that's my hair, not antlers - I'm leaving it curly now - and it's REALLY curly and longer. But I can certainly understand how you mistook it as antlers. I guess.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Last year, The place was packed at the start, almost empty an hour later. Think I'll go late, get all the leftover eggnog........

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
There's a new post about the event on the FB page! :roflmao:

I've got a sweater picked out!! :diva:

TPD

the poor dad
While the thread has your attention - I won a penis shaped cookie cutter as a door prize just recently. Would you like some penis shaped sugar cookies for your ladies night only perhaps? They go well with eggnog and I can make them look festive with red sprinkles.

Let me know!
Funny you should mention penis cookies - my wife makes penis cakes. Here is one she made for the pastor at St Michaels about 10 years ago. Long story.

My executive food committee is meeting in the next day or two and will get back to you on if our clientele will appreciate your generous cookie offer.

SailorGirl

Funny you should mention penis cookies - my wife makes penis cakes. Here is one she made for the pastor at St Michaels about 10 years ago. Long story.
View attachment 153571

My executive food committee is meeting in the next day or two and will get back to you on if our clientele will appreciate your generous cookie offer.
Nothing says Christmas like a penis shaped cookie with a smiley face on it - that's what I always say.

The cake looks delicious by the way.