The Clash at Daytona (Non points Race)

homedepot20

Still can't understand WHY the Clash is on ( 3PM FS1 ) after Pole Qualifing on Sunday instead of Saturday nite as in the PAST :eyebrow:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
1 - Kyle Busch
2 - Truex jr.
3 - Hamlin
4 - Harvick
5 - Jones

My last race picks from the previous season. Then adjust accordingly as the season goes.

Last edited:

gemma_rae

1 - Kyle Busch
2 - Truex jr.
3 - Hamlin
4 - Kenseth
5 - Jones

My last race picks from the previous season. Then adjust accordingly as the season goes.
I hate to be a bother, but wouldn't you rather pick five drivers who will actually be in the Clash?:lol:

Kenseth isn't in it this year.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I hate to be a bother, but wouldn't you rather pick five drivers who will actually be in the Clash?:lol:

Kenseth isn't in it this year.

I never claimed to be any good at doing this.

PS, thanks for the heads up.

homedepot20

The point system will be almost like last year except picking top 5 drivers in FINISHING ORDER will REWARD more points ( 2nd 3rd 4th ) WINNER will still get 5 points & 5th place will still get 1 point

calvcopf

Based in the quality of racing today, next Sunday is going to be BORING!!!
I agree. Usually a lot of passing at Daytona, but this new package had very little passing and only the top line was moving. Hoping it is better for the 500, but the Clash was horrible this year.

stgislander

PREMO Member
I agree. Usually a lot of passing at Daytona, but this new package had very little passing and only the top line was moving. Hoping it is better for the 500, but the Clash was horrible this year.

Agree. Based on the racing at the Clash and now the Duals, NASCAR has a problem on their hands for the 500.