Misfit

Lawful neutral

Attachments

• Clip-Bag-Peter-Bristol-3b-600x412.jpg
    Clip-Bag-Peter-Bristol-3b-600x412.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 117

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
The coolest handbag I ever saw was at a "festival" or something like that. This lady made purses out of beer boxes. I can't explain how she did it, but it was like how those folks fold the candy wrappers and then join them together and make bracelets. But it was the coolest purse I ever saw and to this day I regret not buying one of her purses. I just didn't have enough cash to buy it and I haven't seen her at anything since. :bawl:

sockgirl77

The coolest handbag I ever saw was at a "festival" or something like that. This lady made purses out of beer boxes. I can't explain how she did it, but it was like how those folks fold the candy wrappers and then join them together and make bracelets. But it was the coolest purse I ever saw and to this day I regret not buying one of her purses. I just didn't have enough cash to buy it and I haven't seen her at anything since. :bawl:

I know exactly what you're talking about. I can't find one on Google, but I did find this uber cool Natty Boh one!

Attachments

• purse_natty_boh3.jpg
    purse_natty_boh3.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 114

sockgirl77

I had started to "upcycle" things into jewelry and purses. I think that I may need to actually make a business out of it. I see my friends buy the stuff at a much higher price on Etsy.