The Condom Fell Off ...

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
An accused student is suing Yale University for concluding that the brief absence of a condom “during an otherwise consensual encounter” was sexual assault.

“John Doe” alleges that “gender bias was a motivating factor” in the decision against him by Dean of the College Marvin Chun, which resulted in his suspension.

[clip]

In its opposition to Doe’s motion, Yale argued that Doe knew he was sexually assaulting Roe when the condom fell off because she “froze.” That is a “very common reaction” by women who are sexually assaulted by a “known assailant.”

https://www.thecollegefix.com/yale-...-because-of-condom-accident-title-ix-lawsuit/

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Why did the condom fly across the room?

It was pissed off

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

In its opposition to Doe’s motion, Yale argued that Doe knew he was sexually assaulting Roe when the condom fell off because she “froze.” That is a “very common reaction” by women who are sexually assaulted by a “known assailant.”
I'm calling BS. She didn't feel if come off. Most women can't tell if a guy wearing one or not, let only one coming off during coitus. In my experience anyway. Not that one has fallen off, though many have broke leaving nothing but the base ring and she none the wiser until stopping to replace. (Not a brag) And what BS is, "...she “froze.” That is a “very common reaction” by women who are sexually assaulted by a “known assailant.” And how can Yale speak for all women on this matter? A known assailant? He went in one second a consensual lover and the next a known assailant? JHFC.