The Congresswoman From Somalia

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Now, of course, the Hon. Omar is not a very well-informed person. Not only does she not understand what she is talking about, but when she talks she mangles the English language. She is a perfect representative of the Democrats’ core constituency, the moron vote.

Nonetheless Democrats are scrambling to Omar’s defense. They are claiming that “the right” and President Donald Trump have incited violence against her. That they are guilty of Islamophobia and of politicizing a grave tragedy, that being the cowardly 9/11 sneak attack against not a military target but against unarmed citizens going about their peaceful business. It was even more treacherous than the Pearl Harbor attack. All the Democrats said pretty much the same thing, but my favorite is Pocahontas. She, sometimes known as Senator Elizabeth Warren, said, “The President is inciting violence against a sitting Congresswoman — and an entire group of Americans based on their religion.”

I have not seen that the President said anything about “an entire group of Americans” or about inciting violence against any individual. All he did was send out a tweet showing the Hon. Omar addressing CAIR with her now famous line, “some people did something,” which the President repeated between clips of the burning towers, of the highjacked planes hitting the towers, and of survivors staggering from the destruction, many of whom were destined to die of toxic inhalation later, often years later. That day meant tragedy for thousands, perhaps millions. Whoever edited those clips has a talent for dramaturgy, as did President Trump when ended his tweet with this comment: “We will never forget! Bravo!

https://spectator.org/the-congresswoman-from-somalia/

Hijinx

Do we really need people in this country who gather in enclaves of people who are of the same religion, and who attack anyone who enters who does not belong? Do we really need these people in our country who are the foremost suppliers of exports of terrorist to other nations? Do we really need these people who come here not to assimilate, but who wish to change our laws into something other than the Constitution.Do we need people in Congress who would marry their brother in order to get around our immigration laws and enter the country and then celebrate someone who did something that killed 3,000 Americans and others while destroying the New York Towers?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Do we really need people in this country who gather in enclaves of people who are of the same religion, and who attack anyone who enters who does not belong?

Historically 1st Generations Immigrant ALWAYS gathered in enclaves ...
I do not however think they were 'No Go' Zones like today's Muslim Enclaves in Europe

glhs837

Power with Control
It is important to push back against this idea that legitimate criticism of someone is hate speech or incitement. just like the "MAGA Hat = racism" thing. You cant let a small group hijack the meaning of a thing or word and beat you up with it. To dismiss the worst act of domestic terrorism ever as "some people did something" as if that act was the same as some people stealing the blue inserts out of the Sunday paper is outrageous. It's BS and should be called out.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
This rallying around Ms. Omar will only play with people who were going to vote D anyway. Rs and undecideds see this for what it is: a Somalian person who is entrenched in the Somalian culture sneering at America and Americans while enjoying our hospitality and generosity. After all the hysteria and viciousness directed at not only our President, but his family and everyone in his administration, I don't think too many non-cultists will be sobbing over "poor" Ms. Omar suffering the consequences of her actions.

Reactions: BOP

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
This guy gets it:

Mayor Robert Macdonald’s comments to the BBC earlier this year have again put the city in the spotlight — and not in a good way.

Macdonald told the BBC: “You (immigrants) come here, you come and you accept our culture and you leave your culture at the door.”

He also dismissed concern from the immigrant community that the comments apparently aimed at Somalis were divisive and hurtful.

“If you believe in (Somali culture) so much, why aren’t you over there fighting for it?” “If you believe in it so much, why aren’t you over there shedding your blood to get it? Why are you over here shirking your duties?”

refreshing to hear a politician speak his mind instead of reading the talking points

Reactions: BOP

black dog

Free America
Do we really need people in this country who gather in enclaves of people who are of the same religion, and who attack anyone who enters who does not belong? Do we really need these people in our country who are the foremost suppliers of exports of terrorist to other nations? Do we really need these people who come here not to assimilate, but who wish to change our laws into something other than the Constitution.Do we need people in Congress who would marry their brother in order to get around our immigration laws and enter the country and then celebrate someone who did something that killed 3,000 Americans and others while destroying the New York Towers?

I believe that anyone who runs for any position that is voted into office should be a natural born citizen from two natural born American citizens.
I don't believe we need any outside influence from folks from other countries.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I believe that anyone who runs for any position that is voted into office should be a natural born citizen from two natural born American citizens.
I don't believe we need any outside influence from folks from other countries.

Agree. Somalians can't even take care of their own shithole, yet they want to come over here and run our government??