The contrasts of Cindy McCain

Nonno

Habari Na Mijeldi
The contrasts of Cindy McCain -- chicagotribune.com

DJAKOVA, Kosovo - Cindy McCain's hair is a mess.

An icy wind whips through it as she tromps across hillsides still slick from snow on the Albanian border, wearing well-worn hiking boots and carrying her Prada purse. She's looking out at mine fields and visiting schools where children must thread their way around left-over munitions.

One headmaster told her he uncovered a cluster bomb when he had gone out to plant a tree. At another school, the principal said that work on a new sports field was halted when workers found more than a dozen unexploded bombs.

McCain's Easter week visit to Kosovo to assess the land-mine situation with Halo Trust, the international group that removes mines from post-conflict countries, was nothing unusual—just a little more comfortable than her typical overseas trips. She has camped out in rural Angola, was once left stranded when an overbearing African minister of education commandeered her charter plane and witnessed a boy get blown up by a mine in Kuwait.

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
The contrasts of Cindy McCain -- chicagotribune.com

DJAKOVA, Kosovo - Cindy McCain's hair is a mess.

An icy wind whips through it as she tromps across hillsides still slick from snow on the Albanian border, wearing well-worn hiking boots and carrying her Prada purse. She's looking out at mine fields and visiting schools where children must thread their way around left-over munitions.

One headmaster told her he uncovered a cluster bomb when he had gone out to plant a tree. At another school, the principal said that work on a new sports field was halted when workers found more than a dozen unexploded bombs.

McCain's Easter week visit to Kosovo to assess the land-mine situation with Halo Trust, the international group that removes mines from post-conflict countries, was nothing unusual—just a little more comfortable than her typical overseas trips. She has camped out in rural Angola, was once left stranded when an overbearing African minister of education commandeered her charter plane and witnessed a boy get blown up by a mine in Kuwait.

You could get in a lot of trouble posting something positive about the McCains!!! It's actually a great writeup and from Obama's hometown too!!! :coffee:

Nonno

Habari Na Mijeldi
Oh, SNAP! He didn't notice that. And he doesn't know how to delete this thread to get rid of the evidence.

Lame! :lmao:

Attachments

• LENNY NIINNY.jpg
    LENNY NIINNY.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 63

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican

There must be some reason you cannot come up with a meaningful offensive. You are beginning to sound a lot more like AndyMarquisLIVE and we all know how sad that can be among the adults.