The countries with the largest breast sizes in the world revealed — find out where yours ‘stacks’ up

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
According to information collated by World Data on the average breast size worldwide, your bust might be a telling indication of your overall health.

“The largest breasts can be found in Norway, Iceland, the United Kingdom, and the USA, the smallest in Central Africa and Southeast Asia,” World Data reported.

“Overall, it is striking that increased breast sizes often occur in countries where obesity is also a problem.”

The WHO defines overweight as a person who has a BMI that is greater than or equal to 25, and obese as someone who’s BMI is 30 or over.

The only country in the top 20 to have a healthy BMI was Denmark at 24.6.

The biggest of the bustier bunch was the United States on 29.0.

This figure was just 1.0 points shy of moving from the overweight category into the obese category.

So, how does body fat contribute to our cup size?

Country, Cup Size, BMI

1. Norway: C-D 26.2
  2. Luxembourg: C 25.7
  3. Iceland: C 25.6
  4. United States: C 29.0
  5. UK: C 27.1
  6. Venezuela: B-C 26.9
  7. Colombia: B-C 26.7
  8. Sweden: B-C 25.4
  9. Netherlands: B-C 25.3
  10. Canada: B-C 26.7

Studies money is wasted on, then news articles published ....

SamSpade

I find it a little hard to believe this data COULD be collected.
Not long ago, I came across a similar article regarding penis sizes across the world.
How is anyone going to get THAT kind of information?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I find it a little hard to believe this data COULD be collected.
Not long ago, I came across a similar article regarding penis sizes across the world.
How is anyone going to get THAT kind of information?
Easy. They pay a bunch of folks to go out with a ruler and record book. They got me on a bad day though..I swear.