The Dangerous Rise Of Men Who Won’t Date “Woke” Women

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The word "irrespective" means saying or doing something without taking anything else into account. For example: "Irrespective of the fact that the cost of living has jumped, putting pressure on many people, the government ploughed on with Brexit and argued that there would be no real economic impact."

So it is fitting that white man of the moment, Laurence Fox – who appeared on the BBC’s Question Time programme and told a BAME audience member that Meghan Markle has not been on the receiving end of racism before subsequently appearing on the cover of The Sunday Times to tell the world that he does not "date woke women" and then displaying an appalling understanding of history by calling the inclusion of a Sikh soldier in Sam Mendes' film 1917 "incongruous" – has "irrespective" tattooed on his arm.

Did you hear that at the back, ladies? Laurence Fox – who you perhaps only knew as Billie Piper’s ex-husband because you’ve never seen Lewis (what?) – does not date "woke" women who he believes are being taught that they are "victims", irrespective of whether they are right or not. He thinks that it’s "institutionally racist" to tell the story of the First World War in a racially diverse way, irrespective of the fact that Sikh soldiers absolutely fought for Britain. And he also doesn’t believe in white privilege, irrespective of the fact that he works in a painfully undiverse industry, was privately educated and comes from a wealthy acting family which is nothing short of a dynasty.

https://www.refinery29.com/en-gb/2020/01/9244509/laurence-fox-anti-woke-meaning

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
One writer at the women’s lifestyle site, Refinery 29, gave voice to the collective feminist angst on Wednesday, when she penned an emotional, several-thousand-word essay, bemoaning the men who “deny racism and sexism,” perpetuate the Patriarchy, decry white privilege, and, ultimately, declaring those who refuse to pair up with the women who could give them comprehensive lectures on the subject over vegan meals, “insidious.”

The problem all started with British drama star, Laurence Fox, who declared, on the BBC, that he does not believe criticism of Duchess Meghan stems from racism, and then followed up his transgression against social justice by insisting that he does not date woke women in the pages of one of the United Kingdom’s top newspapers.

That is all just too much for feminists, it seems, who, despite swearing off men so often it’s practically their pledge of allegiance, want desperately to have the pick of men to partner with — and to deny them such a variety is, apparently, oppressive, sexist, and, for good measure, very “Donald Trump.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/femi...-discovering-men-dont-want-to-date-woke-women

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Laurence is the son of the excellent actor, James Fox. Laurence played Lord Palmerston in Season 4 (?) of the also excellent BBC series Victoria (which stars another Dr. Who alum, Jenna Coleman). He's quite good in the role (even if a bit younger than Palmerston was at the time of the episodes he appears in).

--- End of line (MCP)

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Much more fun dating a woman who's not woke. And if they wake up you can just give them another roofie.

Toxick

Splat
Did you hear that at the back, ladies? Laurence Fox – who you perhaps only knew as Billie Piper’s ex-husband because you’ve never seen Lewis (what?) – does not date "woke" women who he believes are being taught that they

I would have worded it differently myself.

I would say, "I don't date ****s. Unfortunately the vast majority of people who identify as 'woke' - including the author of that article - irrespective of sex, are completely insufferable ****s"

BernieP

Resident PIA
Sounds Like Groucho Marx

I sent the club a wire stating, PLEASE ACCEPT MY RESIGNATION. I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT ME AS A MEMBER.
I did a test run, and here are a sample of the "likes and interested"

not only that, they typically have "some high school" as education.
Thank you, we would have a lot in common