The Dead-Broke Parents and Child Support.

M

missperky

JPC said:
:larry: Yes I agree, you are not a deadbeat, but your actions is a betrayal of the father of your child to the State that mistreats him and so it is your cooperation with the evil that separates your child from their other parent.

The custodial must keep the child connected to the non custodial or it is another betrayal to the child(ren) that need their other parent.

The children already have all their physical needs of housing, food, clothing, school, and more, but the child needs the separated parent most and not their money stolen by a crooked child support system.

I don't have to do anything, but I know I will do what is right for my kid and if that means keeping him away from his POS deadbeat dad then so be it.

If he paid what is owed to me then the so called State wouldn't be after him or other deadbeats, ever think of that?

Betrayal? :killingme

M

missperky

JPC said:
:larry: There is no one sourse and there are lots of different sourses. Many families have lots of money already, and welfare provides for the poor, and extended families pich in, and non custodials do help with their own children but many are forced into exile by the child support laws.

The bottom line is that all the children do already have their needs taken care of and the child support demands are only for extra cash above and beyond the needs.
:whistle:

:bs: Now kindly shut up.

Midnightrider

vraiblonde said:
Happens every day because one has nothing to do with the other, unless you're looking to vote in a Mommy or Dad, which I am not.

Regardless, judges do ignorant things all the time. They blame a young girl for being raped, then give her attacker probation. All kinds of crap. So who knows Becky's story? :shrug:
I agree, there are probably already a bunch of people in the system that are unfit, but maybe if we looked closer at the more obvious signs of charecter before we voted we wouldn't have so many.
Personaly I would have a lot of questions for a candidate who lost custody of her children, and in the absence of her fully explaining the situation i would be extremely hesitant of letting her watch my dog, let alone represent me in any form of government.

Good news is, she is in my district, which i think means that JPC isn't :lmao:

R

residentofcre

It's really not as complicated as you think. Everyone wants to believe that the system will keep the custody order in tack. The Uniform Child Custody Act defines specific actions court systems must follow once child custody has been entered in any state before changing the venue. The key was Maryland had no information concerning the Virginia Court Order...

In this case it was as simple as this... he took them to Maryland [where he lived] on court ordered visitation [because back in the 70's battering a wife was only beginning to be a reason to withhold visitation]... then he took them into court, claimed that I had deserted him and got temporary custody. He also claimed that he did not know where I was... meanwhile I was at home waiting for my children to be returned to me... in Virginia.... where I had sole custody... it took him less then 2 weeks to get an emergency hearing for temporary custody...

When he didn't return them at the end of the court ordered visitation and I found out what had happened I contacted the court and requested another hearing... working through the system is extremely difficult when custody has been awarded... on both sides... Virginia Custody Orders are not as easy to uphold in Maryland as you would like to think... Under advice of legal aid, however,...I had to stop going for custody after a couple of years because as much as this man hated me... he wasn't too bad to the girls... his new wife was quite nice to them... and it became a question of what was best for my children...

There are problems with the system... and the problems we have now are not as the ones we had 10 or 20 years ago.... with the best interests of the children in mind... the system is growing to be more dependable and works much better....

I knew I would have to answer these questions back in January when I first saw this fool JPC spreading this garbage about how he didn't pay child support and he was worthy of running for a delegate's seat... I kept quiet for 5 months because I knew that someone would say I wasn't fit.... It breaks my heart to hear those words even thought they are not true.... That's another reason I had to speak up finally and tell this fool that he should not be bragging ....

Fact is I am a good person, I would have been a good mother.... my children all love me... call me all the time... and they are all doing very very well now... they are happy...

OK?

R

residentofcre

Midnightrider said:
I agree, there are probably already a bunch of people in the system that are unfit, but maybe if we looked closer at the more obvious signs of charecter before we voted we wouldn't have so many.
Personaly I would have a lot of questions for a candidate who lost custody of her children, and in the absence of her fully explaining the situation i would be extremely hesitant of letting her watch my dog, let alone represent me in any form of government.

Good news is, she is in my district, which i think means that JPC isn't :lmao:

I'm in Calvert County... If you live in Calvert County you get 5 votes for Commissioner... I happen to be in District 1... down in Lusby & Solomons... I am running for Commissioner... JPC is running for State Delegate... where they actually write the laws [even more reason to be careful]

You might want to check out the district lines...

I'm glad you said you want more information about me... if everyone were so interested in who represents them... then life would be a whole lot better...

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
residentofcre said:
It's
When he didn't return them at the end of the court ordered visitation and I found out what had happened I contacted the court and requested another hearing... working through the system is extremely difficult when custody has been awarded... on both sides... Virginia Custody Orders are not as easy to uphold in Maryland as you would like to think... Under advice of legal aid, however,...I had to stop going for custody after a couple of years because as much as this man hated me... he wasn't too bad to the girls... his new wife was quite nice to them... and it became a question of what was best for my children...

OK?
It took Maryland two weeks for your ex to gain custody; yet you fought for custody (after having sole custody) for many years and never won? :confused:

slik

JPC - need your answers to this

JPC said:
:larry: There is no one sourse and there are lots of different sourses. Many families have lots of money already, and welfare provides for the poor, and extended families pich in, and non custodials do help with their own children but many are forced into exile by the child support laws.

The bottom line is that all the children do already have their needs taken care of and the child support demands are only for extra cash above and beyond the needs.
:whistle:

JPC - if your son came to you right now and asked for you to help pay to raise HIS children, what would you do ? You are "extended family" aren't you ?
Can you afford to help ? What if you can't ? What if there are not rich aunts, uncles or extended family ? What if your son has a disability and can't work or has been laid off and can't find another job. Is welfare his only answer ? What if his wife says to hell with it, throws custody on him and splits to live on a commune in the Arizona desert ?
Here sits YOUR son with 4-5 kids, no job, rent due on the trailer, broken down car and a run away wife who is not paying support.

2 years later, after your son divorces her, he hears that his now ex-wife just inherited a couple of million from her dead grandfather. At your son's divorce hearing the court ordered his ex-wife to pay $500 a month but - hell - she's living on a commune where there is no work or she is claiming disability. She hasn't paid a cent of the support in 2 years.

She leaves the commune and buys herself a nice condo in LA, a brand new Mercedes. Meanwhile, your son and his 4-5 kids are digging thru dumpsters for dining and sleeping in the woods.

The courts catch up to her but she has squandered all of the millions on wild parties and clothes. She has nothing left - they throw her in jail for not paying the court ordered support.

Wouldn't she be considered one of those "deadbroke parents" you keep talking about ? I guess they should just let he leave jail. Maybe she can go back to California and live with her millionaire boyfriend.

bcp

In My Opinion
JPC said:
There is no one sourse and there are lots of different sourses. Many families have lots of money already,
and many families do not have lots of money already. what about them?

and welfare provides for the poor
In the first place welfare does not provide enough to raise children properly, in the second place welfare is from the taxpayers dollar and the majority of taxpayers would like to see this expense gone. You on the other hand wish that others will take care of your responsibility.

and extended families pich in
So then, your Mom gave your ex wife and child money? why didnt she sign it in your name and keep you out of jail? I would think that in light of this new information we see that your own family does not like you much either.
I dont think this extended family crap worked well in your instance, now did it?

and non custodials do help with their own children but many are forced into exile by the child support laws.
So now you are trying to back peddle and claim that you sent whatever money you could each month instead of quitting your job and leaving your family to live in poverty hoping that some government agency would send them the needed cash?

The bottom line is that not all children have their needs taken care of.
many go to sleep at night hungry, many dont have the proper clothing to wear during various times of the year. Many dont even have the advantage of learning in school due to malnutrition. Many die every year due to the lack of adequate medical care because their worthless sperm donor fathers dont have the interest or the time to give them.

Next question.
Since you are so intent on everyone else in society taking care of your responsibilities, exactly how would you intend on operating in a public capacity?
when it gets to tough to handle are you just going to sit back and wait for someone else to fix whatever needs fixing?

You through your words have shown a lack of knowlege, a lack of concern, and a lack of responsibility, these are all items that are needed for anyone that decides to run for a public office.

My suggestion.
1) get a job.
2) since you like to pretend to be a Christian, go to church and really find out what that means in terms of family.
3) get a job
4) stop telling people that you are getting a job by running for office, its not going to happen, and you are only wasting your time. (not that your time has any real value in the first place)
5) get a job.

Midnightrider

Chasey_Lane said:
It took Maryland two weeks for your ex to gain custody; yet you fought for custody (after having sole custody) for many years and never won? :confused:
sounds a little fishey to me too, i mean how can you think that a man who "battered" you wuld be a better parent, and even if he never hit your kids, what kind of role model does a wife beater make. Additionally, i have tried for an emergency hearing and found they are alomost impossible to get, more to the story, at least his side, i am guessing.
And i would think that if he had actually falsified much in his initial custody hearing Becky would have been able to easily prove the lies and have the order overturned.

And yes, Becky, you are in my dstrict but JPC isn't, i was just saying that i am glad he has no chance of representing me, even if enough people accidentally vote for him over in the park.....

Becky, thanks for answering so strightforwardly

fttrsbeerwench

Why are you people still talking to that sh!thole??
Nothing you say will make him any smarter or any better at being a human...

Stop feeding in to his moronic :bs: and leave him alone so he stops posting.
At best, all this is doing is showing him how to lie to people so he can get elected then backslide in to his actual agenda.

:smack: JPC SUCKS!

R

residentofcre

Midnightrider said:
sounds a little fishey to me too, i mean how can you think that a man who "battered" you wuld be a better parent, and even if he never hit your kids, what kind of role model does a wife beater make. Additionally, i have tried for an emergency hearing and found they are alomost impossible to get, more to the story, at least his side, i am guessing.
And i would think that if he had actually falsified much in his initial custody hearing Becky would have been able to easily prove the lies and have the order overturned.

And yes, Becky, you are in my dstrict but JPC isn't, i was just saying that i am glad he has no chance of representing me, even if enough people accidentally vote for him over in the park.....

Becky, thanks for answering so strightforwardly

I know it's hard to believe that all that is normal was not normal in my case... It still blows my mind that every single thing that could go wrong did go wrong... Sometimes life just sucks... and then you pull yourself up by your boot straps and get on with it... I hope everyone will understand if I just don't talk about this anymore...

I just could not be quiet any longer while this jerk kept going on an on about how right he is....

When he picked up the spray can he was wrong.....

J

JPC, Sr.

Democrats Rock!

slik said:
JPC - if your son came to you right now and asked for you to help pay to raise HIS children, what would you do ? You are "extended family" aren't you ?
Can you afford to help ? What if you can't ? What if there are not rich aunts, uncles or extended family ? What if your son has a disability and can't work or has been laid off and can't find another job. Is welfare his only answer ? What if his wife says to hell with it, throws custody on him and splits to live on a commune in the Arizona desert ?
Here sits YOUR son with 4-5 kids, no job, rent due on the trailer, broken down car and a run away wife who is not paying support.

2 years later, after your son divorces her, he hears that his now ex-wife just inherited a couple of million from her dead grandfather. At your son's divorce hearing the court ordered his ex-wife to pay $500 a month but - hell - she's living on a commune where there is no work or she is claiming disability. She hasn't paid a cent of the support in 2 years.

She leaves the commune and buys herself a nice condo in LA, a brand new Mercedes. Meanwhile, your son and his 4-5 kids are digging thru dumpsters for dining and sleeping in the woods.

The courts catch up to her but she has squandered all of the millions on wild parties and clothes. She has nothing left - they throw her in jail for not paying the court ordered support.

Wouldn't she be considered one of those "deadbroke parents" you keep talking about ? I guess they should just let he leave jail. Maybe she can go back to California and live with her millionaire boyfriend.
:larry: This is just not a realistic scenerio. Try to keep the point simple so it can be reasonable.

ie; If the woman did inherit a couple of million dollars from her dead grandfather then that is her money and I certainly would not go along with the State taking her money from her and no one else taking her money either. If we have the kids then we already won because we have the prize and all she has is her cash.
:jameo:

Back to reality, the vast majority (if not all) the parents in Maryland jails for child support are just working class parents that the system has already pillaged and now they are deadbroke and impossible for them to pay the child support demands. Thus the child support system is unjust and oppressive and it needs to be reformed and that is what I intend to do.

J

JPC, Sr.

Democrats Rock!

oldman said:
There is also another aspect of divorce/child support that hasn't been brought up and that is one doesn't HAVE to have it settled in court. My experience. ...
:larry: It is true that some people can work out a mild divorce but most are not friendly. The term itself of "divorce" denotes hostility. Plus it was only many years ago that the two divorcing could work out their own child support / custody arraingements but today and now then no Court is going to issue a divorce decree without having custody and child support written in the text. That will not happen anymore, but it could change to some better way like that after the reforms are created and set in after I get elected.
:howdy:

slik

JPC said:
:larry: This is just not a realistic scenerio. Try to keep the point simple so it can be reasonable.

ie; If the woman did inherit a couple of million dollars from her dead grandfather then that is her money and I certainly would not go along with the State taking her money from her and no one else taking her money either. If we have the kids then we already won because we have the prize and all she has is her cash.
:jameo:

Back to reality, the vast majority (if not all) the parents in Maryland jails for child support are just working class parents that the system has already pillaged and now they are deadbroke and impossible for them to pay the child support demands. Thus the child support system is unjust and oppressive and it needs to be reformed and that is what I intend to do.

I think the only thing that is not realistic is that YOUR running for the 29B position.

This kind of crap happens constantly. Sure maybe the person isn't making millions but check the courts my friend - people are always looking to "adjust" the child support based on an ex-spouses wages.

You never answerd my questions on how you'd help your son.

J

JPC, Sr.

Democrats Rock!

slik said:
I think the only thing that is not realistic is that YOUR running for the 29B position.
:coffee: It does not get much more real then that.
slik said:
This kind of crap happens constantly. Sure maybe the person isn't making millions but check the courts my friend - people are always looking to "adjust" the child support based on an ex-spouses wages.
:bigwhoop: And rightly so, but I think many do it incorrectly. If one would check with me then I can show parents how to really fight the system.
slik said:
You never answerd my questions on how you'd help your son.
:elaine: My son is fine and his daughter is fine and my first objective is to help the deadbroke parents that are senselessly locked up for being poor.
:howdy:

J

JPC, Sr.

Democrats Rock!

residentofcre said:
... ...
I just could not be quiet any longer while this jerk kept going on an on about how right he is....

When he picked up the spray can he was wrong.....
:coffee: For my civil disobediance I got jail time and I served my sentence in full so really my spray painting is in the past history. Now I am taking the child support reform to the voters and to the elections. So do you not forgive the past?

Of course it is true that I am not repentant nor sorry about my past actions and instead I am rather proud of my civil disobediance against my oppressor, so still the law did give me my punishment and I did serve it in full and I did my duty.
:wench:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
JPC said:
In the USA a person is expected to be presumed innocent.
Unless they're accused of rape by some hooker and have the misfortune of having Midnightrider as their judge. Then they are guilty guilty guilty and no need to waste time with silly things like evidence and trials. :yay:

So, JPC, how do you feel about unattended children being allowed to play in the water?