The Dead-Broke Parents and Child Support.

Midnightrider

vraiblonde said:
Unless they're accused of rape by some hooker and have the misfortune of having Midnightrider as their judge. Then they are guilty guilty guilty and no need to waste time with silly things like evidence and trials. :yay:

So, JPC, how do you feel about unattended children being allowed to play in the water?
so trolling in one thread wasn't fulfilling enough for ya?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
JPC said:
:larry: The link does not give the other side of the story at all. So any conclutions are just arbitrary and copriceous.

In the USA a person is expected to be presumed innocent. :jameo:
If I've told you once, I've told you a dozen times. Stop trying to write like you are intelligent, you come across as more of an idiot every time you do.

And the presumption of innocent is a fairytale. Police don't arrest people that are innocent, or think are innocent, they only arrest those that are presumed guilty.

YOU should know this first hand.

J

JPC, Sr.

Democrats Rock!

vraiblonde said:
... :yay:
So, JPC, how do you feel about unattended children being allowed to play in the water?
:larry: That question is really odd????

:elaine: Like the water could mean a small stream as we have all though this area? or does the water mean a regulation size swimming pool? or does it refer to playing in the Chesepeake Bay?

:elaine: And it depends on how old is the child(ren)?
5 years old? 10 years? 15? Age makes a difference?

:whistle: For myself I never learned to swim and I sink to the bottom. As such I do not much like the water, except perhaps just to look at it.
:jameo:

J

JPC, Sr.

Democrats Rock!

sushisamba said:
:confused: capricious? :shrug:
:jameo: It is true that my spelling just flunked again.

"F" for failure in spelling for 29B.