The Democrats Declare a Jew Ban

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Anyone concerned with Jews and Israel should be horrified by the Democrats’ newly released 2020 platform. It directly threatens the Jewish state, employs double-talk calculated to stoke antagonism between the American left and Israel, and pays passing lip-service to opposing antisemitism, but in the gaslighting way Linda Sarsour and Ilhan Omar do; to deny it where it exists and point fingers elsewhere. In both narrative and policy, the platform crosses over the line into deep antisemitic territory. It’s a dangerous acceleration of an approach first tested when Joe Biden was Vice President and in which he played an active role.

Upon entering office, President Obama immediately terminated the decades-old US policy ensuring “no daylight” with Israel. Beyond leaking Israeli intelligence and sabotaging operations, Obama introduced a radical redefinition of “Two-State Solution” that inverted decades of American priorities: Palestinian statehood was not an enormously risky incentive in a process aimed at creating peace and security for all, but an unconditional matter of justice and right, wrongfully withheld by Israel.

This launched a correspondingly inverted set of narratives, policies, and loyalties. Though claiming to be “pro-Israel,” Obama – and then Democrats generally - relentlessly demonized Israel’s center-right Likud party and its popular leader, Bibi Netanyahu. When that attempt at scapegoating didn’t suffice – a solid majority of Americans deplored the “Iran deal” – they blamed American Jewish disloyalty, money, and influence. The viciousness of these attacks was magnified by the reality that most American Jews actually supported the deal, because most supported Obama.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2020/07/democrats-declare-jew-ban-jeff-ballabon/

Crabcatcher79

Jewish Americans will still vote overwhelmingly for Democrats, so **** them.

Classy as usual.

We would rather support a two state solution and Obama’s policy over Trumps courting of the alt right, racists and Nazis

notice the huge spike in antisemetic attacks under Trump not Obama

Crabcatcher79

Have you got any numbers to support this statement because you don't have a much in the way of credibility.

Do you read anything other than Fox News?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
We would rather support a two state solution and Obama’s policy

There NEVER was a country of Palestine - it is a FAKE Arab Construct

over Trumps courting of the alt right, racists and Nazis

Liar .... Fantasy, Supposition, and Conjecture

at last count there are something like 3000 white supremacists ...... BLM has more members at ONE Riot

YA want to discuss the Anti Semitic Black Lives Matter Leadership

Horowitz: The Black Lives Matter agenda is racist and anti-Semitic. Why are politicians embracing it?

Where Does Black Lives Matter's Anti-Semitism Come From?

Dissent is a quarterly magazine of politics and ideas. Founded by Irving Howe and Lewis Coser in 1954, it quickly established itself as one of America’s leading intellectual journals and a mainstay of the democratic left.

Deutsche Welle - German Version of NPR

Yeah want to talk about the Jersey City Shooter ...
The Rise of attacks in NYC Under Da Blaiso ?

SamSpade

That's because Jewish Americans hate Israel.

I have never really understood this - although nearly all of my Jewish friends growing up were and still are conservative.

I suspect however, it may have something to do with what is true of my not-conservative Jewish friends - they're nominally Jewish.
One boss of mine once came back from lunch saying Sam, it was a pork-a-rama - sausage, bacon, ham - I said are you kidding me, you're Jewish. Ahh that just means we don't pay retail. His religion was cultural to him - not religious.

One family that I grew up two doors down from - we knew them fairly well and had them over to our house, all of them.
They celebrated Hanukkah - but they also did Christmas and had a lot more Santa and lights and stuff on their property than we ever did.
Same with my Jewish friends in college - one I still keep up with is hyper-liberal - really doesn't celebrate anything.

I don't "get" this. I have a relative who is Muslim - he will suffer through Ramadan, but he doesn't do salat or follow the dietary laws (although I am not sure if he drinks - pretty sure I've seen him drink beer and wine). I suspect he does the visual stuff for the sake of his family - but he also married my niece, who is not and never will be Muslim.

stgislander

PREMO Member
I have never really understood this - although nearly all of my Jewish friends growing up were and still are conservative.

I suspect however, it may have something to do with what is true of my not-conservative Jewish friends - they're nominally Jewish.
One boss of mine once came back from lunch saying Sam, it was a pork-a-rama - sausage, bacon, ham - I said are you kidding me, you're Jewish. Ahh that just means we don't pay retail. His religion was cultural to him - not religious.

One family that I grew up two doors down from - we knew them fairly well and had them over to our house, all of them.
They celebrated Hanukkah - but they also did Christmas and had a lot more Santa and lights and stuff on their property than we ever did.
Same with my Jewish friends in college - one I still keep up with is hyper-liberal - really doesn't celebrate anything.

I don't "get" this. I have a relative who is Muslim - he will suffer through Ramadan, but he doesn't do salat or follow the dietary laws (although I am not sure if he drinks - pretty sure I've seen him drink beer and wine). I suspect he does the visual stuff for the sake of his family - but he also married my niece, who is not and never will be Muslim.
Plus I think you have to look at Israel too. From what I've read, the Orthodox branch makes the rules for the citizens. They even get to approve if a Jew wishing to immigrate is Jewish enough to become a citizen. Why would a Reform (or Conservative for that matter) Jew want to move there.

PeoplesElbow

Classy as usual.

We would rather support a two state solution and Obama’s policy over Trumps courting of the alt right, racists and Nazis

I dont care one way or the other but I do know that a fair bit of antisemitism is coming from trump haters (black celebrities), how can that possibly be Trumps fault?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

So why is your gang is attacking Jews?

Because, your silly magazine pieces aside, that's what I see on social media from sports figures, celebrities, and news reporters in their own words.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

There NEVER was a country of Palestine - it is a FAKE Arab Construct
Gotta disagree with you on this one. There are lot of people who should know better, but it's not unusual to find people arguing that no such country as Palestine ever existed. Regardless of your viewpoint on Zionism or Israel's actions in Gaza, the existence of a country commonly called Palestine is a historical fact. In fact, the country has been called Palestine for a longer period historically than it has been called Israel.

You occasionally see the more sophisticated claim that Palestinians have no right to desire nationhood, because Palestine was never a properly sovereign state, but that doesn't take into account that most countries were part of multiethnic empires until the mid-19th century or so. Even Germany wasn't a fully unified country until 1871.

Anyhow, all you have to do to disprove the argument that Palestine doesn't exist is to go into Google Images and search for antique maps from Palestine. You will find many examples such as the following:

main-qimg-75a79fb6ddbaf448c9ead7da8e1eec24.webp

main-qimg-148ac3d2f9f903abee57c4036c3ff99e.webp

main-qimg-85f136fdff30a413d29c0221d3fff761.webp

main-qimg-5b6d2978fcef8d32ae1c4319b8d65044.webp

main-qimg-3507441d4be675d1dd18a79e365be07c.webp

main-qimg-12923db447fc05ffce6523f8cb6af6f9.webp

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
an old map laying out a territory or geographic called Palestine, a country does not make

Crabcatcher79

So why is your gang is attacking Jews?

Because, your silly magazine pieces aside, that's what I see on social media from sports figures, celebrities, and news reporters in their own words.

Sure. Democrats are out burning synagogues and beating up Jews.

you people live in a fantasy world.