The Democrats in one tweet

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And it's even their own:

Yes, they called the black neurosurgeon who grew up in poverty, yet managed to not only get an education, but become literally a brain surgeon and presidential candidate as well, a moron.

Why? Because he wants to protect women in homeless shelters from being raped by psychopath men.

These people are so ****ed in the head I don't know how they get elected. I honestly never thought there were enough hate-filled sociopaths in this country to put these scumbags in office.

Hey Dems? Ben Carson can separate cojoined twins. What's your super power?

littlelady

God bless the USA
And it's even their own:

Yes, they called the black neurosurgeon who grew up in poverty, yet managed to not only get an education, but become literally a brain surgeon and presidential candidate as well, a moron.

Why? Because he wants to protect women in homeless shelters from being raped by psychopath men.

These people are so ****ed in the head I don't know how they get elected. I honestly never thought there were enough hate-filled sociopaths in this country to put these scumbags in office.

I posted a similar thing about Dr. Carson, but you, always, say it better. :lol:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Morning, and I still can't get over the hubris of calling Dr. Ben Carson a moron. And this is the official DNC Twitter account, not some random dumbbell. It's like that party is run by a pack of TransSaps.

Reactions: BOP

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.

The Dems can invent rights. And genders. And grant de facto citizenship to illegal aliens. And can see the future so they know that the world will end in 12 years (+/-). And probably more cool stuff.

One has to think that's pretty impressive. :sarcasm: (obviously).

--- End of line (MCP)

transporter

Morning, and I still can't get over the hubris of calling Dr. Ben Carson a moron. And this is the official DNC Twitter account, not some random dumbbell. It's like that party is run by a pack of TransSaps.

Hey spitbubble...would you care to explain what qualifications Dr Carson possess to be Hud secretary??? (let me give you the answer: None.)

Hey spitbubble can you go back and find another HUD secretary who doesn't know what REO means as it relates to home ownership???

Hey spitbubble, go back and look at the speeches by Dr. Carson from 15 to 20 years ago. Now compare those to his speeches today. Do you notice anything? You should.

BOP

Hey spitbubble...would you care to explain what qualifications Dr Carson possess to be Hud secretary??? (let me give you the answer: None.)

Hey spitbubble can you go back and find another HUD secretary who doesn't know what REO means as it relates to home ownership???

Hey spitbubble, go back and look at the speeches by Dr. Carson from 15 to 20 years ago. Now compare those to his speeches today. Do you notice anything? You should.

Great, now Vrai has her very own gay internet stalker.

Shoot. #kicksrocks