The differences....

fttrsbeerwench

between the social, religious and political ideals of the Hindu/Indian people and the bomb-toting maniacs in Pakistan or Iraq???

I understand that their social structure is about the same.. Women are empty possesions, no one has anything to offer if they aren't also of that same race and the only thing that means anything to them is their own self-righteousness, money, and power.
Am I wrong?

What about religion? Is Allah simply the evil cousin of Ganesh or Shiva?

I've grown quite curious about this.....
I have my opinion... but I wouldn't want to judge without first getting some more information..

T

tikipirate

fttrsbeerwench said:
between the social, religious and political ideals of the Hindu/Indian people and the bomb-toting maniacs in Pakistan or Iraq???
Are you talking about the true Indian caste or the Sikh? The Sikh wear a turban, so are often categorized with muslims. Nothing could be farther from the truth. The Sikh are good friends to have.

fttrsbeerwench

NO, I was quite serious...
Please tell me why... Someone with all the money in the world...Would come here and buy up businesses they have no interest in, run them in to the ground, piss everyone off and still shake your hand and smile in your face while laughing behind your back..

:banghead:

T

tikipirate

Huh? I don't get that. The folks you speak of are very astute business types.

Please to explain...:popcorn: