The DNC Convention: Is it going to get Ugly?

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
The Clintons and the Obamas seem to be on a collision course.

Is it going to get nasty?

xusnret

What we have to look forward to on day 3 of the convention.

Attachments

• dem babes.jpg
    dem babes.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 73

SamSpade

The Clintons and the Obamas seem to be on a collision course.

Is it going to get nasty?

No. There aren't any surprises left, and Hillary's a sore loser, but there's nothing to be gained for her except to hope that he loses in November and she's still able to run in '12. She'll give a tepid show of support, and that will be it until November - she's not going to tirelessly work her butt off for him in hopes of securing a Cabinet position, because she doesn't want it.

And I think the only thing that would get Bill is an Ambassadorship to the Playboy mansion.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
No. There aren't any surprises left, and Hillary's a sore loser, but there's nothing to be gained for her except to hope that he loses in November and she's still able to run in '12. She'll give a tepid show of support, and that will be it until November - she's not going to tirelessly work her butt off for him in hopes of securing a Cabinet position, because she doesn't want it.

And I think the only thing that would get Bill is an Ambassadorship to the Playboy mansion.

I saw an interview, yesterday, on one of the local channels; Juan Williams was tactfully outlining the divisions, the animosities, that exist between the Clinton(s) and B. Obama camps. Interesting, rationale why he didn't choose her as his running mate. It will be interesting as well, to observe her body language, facial expressions, when she takes the microphone at the convention. I found her unbelievable, for the most part, when I watched her speak during her run for the presidency, all the while - fighting the urge to grab the remote control - in order to watch a more truthful arguement, elsewheres on the TV. I could only stand her for so long, though - zap!

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
According to the Weather Channel, and other news sources, 4 tornadoes touched down in Colorado - within 25 miles of the DNC convention center.

You have to wonder if they are a foreshadowing, an omen of things to come, during the week?

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Thanks for the warning, the faces should have definitely been blocked out!!! :whistle:

Yeah, you're right; however, someone PM'd me - that they had heard nhboy and nonno burst out laughing when they saw that pic! :killingme How appropriate.

bcp

In My Opinion
Is it going to get ugly?

well,
Nancy Pelosi
Shrillary Cliinton
and
Obamas wife
all in the same room.

how can it not be ugly?

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Is it going to get ugly?

well,
Nancy Pelosi
Shrillary Cliinton
and
Obamas wife
all in the same room.

how can it not be ugly?

I know the chances are slim, but wouldn't it be great if a cat-fight broke out among these babes? :killingme