The Dolphins are actually playing...

Beta84

They're out to get us
The Pats are going down for the first time in what, 20+ regular season games? FINS BABY! :yahoo:
It's about damn time we showed some signs of life. Now if we can only build on this

puggymom

The Pats are going down for the first time in what, 20+ regular season games? FINS BABY! :yahoo:
It's about damn time we showed some signs of life. Now if we can only build on this

:yeahthat:

I am hoping it just took Pennington a few weeks to get into a groove with the team and now (at least for this game) it looks like he has it.

Beta84

They're out to get us
Ronnie Brown is killing me though. I have him BENCHED on one of my Fantasy teams. He's got 42 pts!

How could you ever bench a Fin!! :spank:

I have a feeling most people had him benched...go figure he finally breaks out in his revenge game against the Pats. It looks like he's fully recovered.

puggymom

How could you ever bench a Fin!! :spank:

I have a feeling most people had him benched...go figure he finally breaks out in his revenge game against the Pats. It looks like he's fully recovered.

We are talking about fantasy here! There is no loyalty in fantasy!!:lmao:

Beta84

They're out to get us
Buffalo Bills now lead this division.

They came back to win? Ugh!!!

So I was just reading an article on ESPN about the game. It turns out that the Patriots had a 21 regular season game winning streak. The last loss was in 2006, to the Dolphins. From that game onward, it seems like the Dolphins had only 1 win...the win against Baltimore in their 1-15 season. Very strange how between two games, two teams can have such opposite fortunes.