The Double-Barreled Man

AC/DC

Lord, I apologize.
Think about it, where's he going to park his other tool during consensual strokage??

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Tonio,

You should have made this a poll. I wonder just how many freaky ladies do we have out here? :killingme

BTW nice to see your resurgence of activity. :yay: I take it that the meds and/or therapy is working. Keep it up. :biggrin:

And for AC/DC. The answer is - wherever she would like it.

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Ken King said:
BTW nice to see your resurgence of activity. :yay: I take it that the meds and/or therapy is working. Keep it up. :biggrin:
Thanks. Truth is, I was too embarrassed to come back after making a royal azz of myself here last month. It feels good to make laughs at my own expense.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Tonio said:
Thanks. Truth is, I was too embarrassed to come back after making a royal azz of myself here last month. It feels good to make laughs at my own expense.
Well, it was certainly good for us. :lmao:

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
I thought the creation of vascular tissue was something that doctor's hadn't mastered? :confused:

Didn't Bobbit have his surgically repaired but it wasn't as strong before?
And does this mean that men now have an option for "size" enhancements?

:shudder:
Even if I wanted or needed to... don't think I could go thru a surgery where they wallop the darn thing off first. :twitch:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Tonio said:
I was too embarrassed to come back after making a royal azz of myself here last month.
Yeah, you're certainly the only one on here that does that [/sarcasm]

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
sleuth said:
I thought the creation of vascular tissue was something that doctor's hadn't mastered? :confused:

Didn't Bobbit have his surgically repaired but it wasn't as strong before?
And does this mean that men now have an option for "size" enhancements?

:shudder:
Even if I wanted or needed to... don't think I could go thru a surgery where they wallop the darn thing off first. :twitch:

This article says they used bone for the b0ner.