The Dragon

FirstGear

Met a "Green Knight" through my corvette club, told me about their trip to the "Dragon" over the week end. Of course, since I have not taken my "Ultra" there. I crash their trip joined them, the "Green Nights" are DoD any Arm service club at Andrew promoting motorcycle safety for the troops. Met some great guys active and retired mostly Air Force, of course it took a retire "Salty Olde Chief" to lead them to the dragon. what a great way to start and en a week end.

Thank you Green Nights.

onebdzee

off the shelf
Met a "Green Knight" through my corvette club, told me about their trip to the "Dragon" over the week end. Of course, since I have not taken my "Ultra" there. I crash their trip joined them, the "Green Nights" are DoD any Arm service club at Andrew promoting motorcycle safety for the troops. Met some great guys active and retired mostly Air Force, of course it took a retire "Salty Olde Chief" to lead them to the dragon. what a great way to start and en a week end.

Thank you Green Nights.

They have pictures posted on their facebook page....Looks like it was an awesome time

onebdzee

off the shelf
The next time you run into the President, ask him if he keeps a set of tools and jumper cables handy now :lmao: