The Duke rape case gets more interesting....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
harleygirl said:
I wonder what the real story is.
The real story is that this hooker is trying to soak the rich Duke kids for money. I'll bet money on it. It's just like Kobe Bryant and that slut that accused him - didn't want criminal charges pressed, but DEFINITELY wanted to sue because money was what she wanted all along.

Rape is a very serious crime, and I think women who falsely accuse some guy of rape should be executed immediately, without trial.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
vraiblonde said:
Rape is a very serious crime, and I think women who falsely accuse some guy of rape should be executed immediately, without trial.
I agree. They should be given the same punishment their rapist would have received. They are essentially ruining lives in the hopes of gaining attention.

Midnightrider

vraiblonde said:
The real story is that this hooker is trying to soak the rich Duke kids for money. I'll bet money on it. It's just like Kobe Bryant and that slut that accused him - didn't want criminal charges pressed, but DEFINITELY wanted to sue because money was what she wanted all along.

Ok, first, the article says that the woman doing the accusing is a student at a near by university, so yo can stop calling her a hooker.
Second, the article quotes one of the players lawyers as saying that the DNA evidence will completely clear the players, this indicates that their defense is that they didn't have sexual contact with the woman. If thats the case, then those boys are free and clear. But if they find any of the players special little men in the soup, they must be lying. It will all be much clearer when the DNA comes back.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Midnightrider said:
Ok, first, the article says that the woman doing the accusing is a student at a near by university, so yo can stop calling her a hooker.
Hooker hooker hooker.

Hooker hooker hooker hooker hooker.

Is this your sister or something? Is that why you're so worked up over a woman who takes her clothes off for money being called a hooker? Or do you just follow me around the forums trying to find a reason to engage me in conversation, and this happened to be handy?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Midnightrider said:
If thats the case, then those boys are free and clear.
After all the publicity, I would say that they're not exactly "free and clear", even if it's proven that they didn't gang rape that HOOKER.

IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME, you can ask Richard Jewell how it works when you've been publicly accused of a crime, drug through the mud in the media, then exonerated.

Midnightrider

vraiblonde said:
Hooker hooker hooker.

Hooker hooker hooker hooker hooker.

Is this your sister or something? Is that why you're so worked up over a woman who takes her clothes off for money being called a hooker? Or do you just follow me around the forums trying to find a reason to engage me in conversation, and this happened to be handy?

is one of the players your son or something, is that why you have to smear a woman who may have been raped by calling her a hooker?

I have seen zero references to her even hinting that she was a call girl except for from you. so where does that come from?

And i think its a terrible case either way, wether she is telling the true and got gang raped, or she is lying and smearing the names of honest men. either way its a f'ed situation.....

Mikeinsmd

:killingme
Midnightrider said:

an exotic dancer was already injured and "very impaired" when she arrived at a party where she claims she was raped by members of Duke ....

the woman was injured before getting to the party.... extensive bruises and scrapes on her legs, especially around the knees,

"This young lady was substantially impaired. She had fallen several times during the course of the evening,"
Now here's a fine, updtanding young lady!! :killingme

Time to admit what your sister does for a living!! :duh:

HOOKER HOOKER HOOKER HOOKER HOOKER HOOKER

Mikeinsmd

Midnightrider said:
is one of the players your son or something, is that why you have to smear a woman who may have been raped by calling her a hooker?

I have seen zero references to her even hinting that she was a call girl except for from you. so where does that come from?

And i think its a terrible case either way, wether she is telling the true and got gang raped, or she is lying and smearing the names of honest men. either way its a f'ed situation.....
Pretty obvious you didn't do well in school.... :smack:

...and SHE smeared herself just by showing up in that condition.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Midnightrider said:
is that why you have to smear a woman who may have been raped by calling her a hooker?
It's pretty obvious by now that she wasn't raped, so I can think of worse things than "hooker" to call her. But you keep right on sticking up for her because it could have happened, right? :jet:

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
I'm telling you, Her boyfriend found out........and now he is pissed off and she is now trying to cover up for it. Easy.............stupid...........and it's going to ruin any future for those players

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
mv_princess said:
I'm telling you, Her boyfriend found out........and now he is pissed off and she is now trying to cover up for it.
I think her pimp beat her up and told her to blame it on the Duke lacrosse team so they can cash in.

:jet:

Midnightrider

vraiblonde said:
It's pretty obvious by now that she wasn't raped, so I can think of worse things than "hooker" to call her. But you keep right on sticking up for her because it could have happened, right? :jet:
I'm glad its obvious to you there kreskin :bigwhoop:

I'll wait for the DNA to come back.

for someone who can't read, you sure do type a lot, guess thats what makes you the queen of tards

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
vraiblonde said:
I think her pimp beat her up and told her to blame it on the Duke lacrosse team so they can cash in.

:jet:
hahahahaha.....I didn't think about a Pimp............It will be fun to watch this play out..

I can only hope for her sake that she is telling the truth. Because she is going to feel stupid when they counter sue her.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I agree with the masses; she's a HOOKER! All strippers are hookers in a sense and I'd venture to say that 99% of them have a mental defect. :yay: And before anyone accuses me of "hating" I'm not. I have nothing against strippers or hookers but let's call a spade a spade. You're selling your body. Granted a stripper isn't being "penetrated" but that's suspect as anyone who's known a stripper can usually attest to. I've known several strippers and have heard supposed "stories" about the business that happens at these fine estabishments. Yeah I'm sure they're only second hand stories. :lmao: All your other stripper friends are hookers doing side work but you're not. Anyway, even if they're not doing said side work they're still getting naked for money and Harry is still going into the bathroom rubbing one off thinking about that nakedness. It's non-contact hookerdom. :yay:

Pete

Repete
What about chics who trade poon for cars and clothes and hot tubs and puppies and decks and refirgerators with ice and water in the door other non-cash items?