The ego of Chris Wallace (and CNN)

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Jeff Zucker destroyed the brand that they used to have by becoming a Democratic opinion site, and it’s unlikely such a streaming service can bring it back. What do they think is going to drag people in? I’m not hearing anything I would want to see, and if I’m not, I’m willing to bet a lot of others feel the same way. Plus, what conceit that CNN thinks people are going to pay more to get what they already don’t want to see for free. Add Wallace to that conceit. Does he think people want to pay money to hear from him? Not to mention that any of the small handful of Democrats who might want to watch the streaming service probably wouldn’t watch him because he’s a former Fox host, even though he is a Democrat. Indeed, I’m surprised that they could even get 10,000 to watch the service.

My thoughts exactly. But these are not dumb people. They're ideologically driven and out of touch with Americans, but they had to know that nobody is going to pay for something they won't even watch for free. Chris Wallace had to have known nobody would pay to watch his show when they wouldn't watch him for free on Fox.

So is it that they're getting paid by someone else to push an agenda and don't need viewers (or advertisers)? But how can they push an agenda if no one is watching? 🤔 And is corporate America so indoctrinated into the woke that they'll hemorrhage billions to preach to the choir?

Lump

This jut shows how stupid Chris Wallace really is. Anyone could see the writing on the wall and knew it was a stupid, ridiculous move.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
This jut shows how stupid Chris Wallace really is. Anyone could see the writing on the wall and knew it was a stupid, ridiculous move.

Maybe it's like Meghan Kelly - her show bombs and she's relegated to the basement, but she still gets that $6mil or whatever. If someone said to me, "Here, we'll give you $6M dollars to destroy your career," I'd be like, well hell yeah!

Lump

Maybe it's like Meghan Kelly - her show bombs and she's relegated to the basement, but she still gets that $6mil or whatever. If someone said to me, "Here, we'll give you $6M dollars to destroy your career," I'd be like, well hell yeah!
True!