the election

are you happy with the outcome of the elections?

• yes

Votes: 21 75.0%
  • no

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • undecided

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Remains to be seen. I'm happy that Harry Reid is no longer Senate Majority Leader because I hate that bastard. Other than that, I'll have to wait and see if I like the Republicans any better than I liked the Dems.

Pete

Repete
I am, if it does nothing more than place a shot across the bow of the libs that their crap will only be tollerated for so long before there is a revolt. Dyson and Bohannon had to think they were a lock. Surprise.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I put undecided, I'm glad things went the way they did. Happy? I'll be happy when I see changes made.

mudpuddle

I am happy! We are now sending Obama a message: "We Want Change" Hopefully there will be some changes...

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Remains to be seen. I'm happy that Harry Reid is no longer Senate Majority Leader because I hate that bastard. Other than that, I'll have to wait and see if I like the Republicans any better than I liked the Dems.

I'm going to agree with Vrai on this, I really wish someone would have punched his lights out sometime over the last couple of years.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Good for MD and most of the country. We did our part here in Fl, losing nothing, pretty much.

Toxick

Splat
Are you happy with the outcome of the elections?

Meh.

I'm not unhappy about it. It's better than the alternative. We got the lesser evil this time, but still evil. Here's hoping though.

I don't expect very much is going to change, except you're going to hear the word "obstructionist" a lot over the next couple years.

A lot.

A LOT.

You're going to hear the word "obstructionist" a LOT.

A whole lot.

I can't stress enough how often the media is going to harp on the word "obstructionist".

But, IMO, obstruction is a good thing when it comes to legislation. I hope every law that goes in and out of that domed ####-can dies in committee.

PJay

And who didn't love Hillary getting a pie shoved in her face. Great day indeed.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I wonder if Hogans going to talk to Barretta about the possibility of staying.

mamatutu

mama to two
Meh.

I'm not unhappy about it. It's better than the alternative. We got the lesser evil this time, but still evil. Here's hoping though.

I don't expect very much is going to change, except you're going to hear the word "obstructionist" a lot over the next couple years.

A lot.

A LOT.

You're going to hear the word "obstructionist" a LOT.

A whole lot.

I can't stress enough how often the media is going to harp on the word "obstructionist".

But, IMO, obstruction is a good thing when it comes to legislation. I hope every law that goes in and out of that domed ####-can dies in committee.

Agree. That is pretty much the consensus on this forum. Let us hope that the GOP takes advantage of this opportunity. This midterm had some historic impact when you hear the dates 'since' 1929, 1946, and since the Civil War, women and blacks being voted in, an unexpected turnover on governorships, etc.

When I saw Obama speak today, I was imagining a big welted up hand print on the side of his face. I wonder if anyone has ever slapped him. He sure got slapped in this election!

As far as obstructionist, that is Obama's real last name. If it doesn't fit his agenda, it doesn't pass. What is he going to do without his little lap dog, Harry Reid, who eats the homework? It will be interesting to watch what happens next.

Vince

I am happy! We are now sending Obama a message: "We Want Change" Hopefully there will be some changes...
Obama doesn't seem to give a crap about the election. He as much as said he will continue to do things the way he wants to do them. I would love to see him screw up and get his ass impeached.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Yes. I am. It's a great feeling waking up to the news that all the folks I voted for were elected. :yay: :yay:

I will add this: Now that they're in office - let's see what they do while in office.

Last edited:

GW8345

Not White House Approved
I'm not happy, ole Steny got re-elected..........................again.

Other than that, yea I'm happy and glad the liberals got their arse handed to them, too bad they are too stupid to understand why they lost so badly though.

Pushrod

Patriot
In Maryland? No! The main person I didn't want to see elected to a position was Frosh for States Attorney. The voters should have kicked him to the curb, but the low-information voters punched the button for him.