The Electoral College has Spoken

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
To the latest "there wasn't fraud on a level that would change results."

The very latest is "there was fraud but we don't dare look into it or the Biden voters will burn and loot and target my children for violence."

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
I keep hearing the mantra that judges are loathe to throw out votes even if they are fraudulent - excuse me??
Isn't it the judge's job to....judge? If they are too faint of heart to do that, they should step down and go work a Burger King window somewhere.

If the election is rife with fraud, you are not "overturning" the election; you are correcting it and making it legitimate.
I agree to a large extent with your sentiment. For me, as I mentioned in my reply to @GURPS, I think the bigger issue is the Democrats exploited weaknesses in The System. But to your point, they also out-played Republicans along the way. Here's what I mean....

While Democrats moaned and groaned about ACB publicly I suspect they were privately thrilled at the advantage ACB would provide if any challenges went to SCOTUS. ACB stated numerous times that her judicial philosophy was to follow the law. Not necessarily meaning she (and others) would enforce state law, etc.; rather, she (and the other conservatives on the bench) would not exceed what they were able to actually judge.

The Dems put in play a scam that the conservative judges couldn't reject because the conservative judges had "boxed themselves in" by remaining true to their judicial philosophy. Bottom line, the Dems played political jujitsu using the conservatives' strengths against them.

While I don't like what SCOTUS ruled I think the conservatives followed their judicial philosophy and for that I am grateful. There was one exception to this, though: the Texas case. I think Thomas and Alito were correct. I haven't seen what the other conservatives (meaning, Gorsuch, Kavenaugh, and Barrett) thought. That would be interesting to know.

(Hard for me to adequately explain, but I'm hoping you can understand what I'm shooting for.)

--- End of line (MCP)

PsyOps

Pixelated
If those Affidavits were worth the paper they were written on, Rudy would have presented those witnesses in court. He didn’t because he knows that presenting false statements in court is a crime.
how do you explain Rudy not presenting a case full of testimony to any court?

To claim you know what's in the minds of other is delusional. But, you keep convincing yourself that you know.

I don't have a clue why Rudy and his team wouldn't bring these witnesses in. All I know is I saw many of them in interviews. All I know is they provided SWORN affidavits to their testimony, which means they go to jail if they lied. All I know is, not a single one of them have been charged with perjury. Perhaps you could explain that. Or are you just going to say they are all lying?

PsyOps

Pixelated
I'm not really arguing with you, I'm arguing with the idea that "judges" should compromise the law to appease the brainwashing of the press, lest the mindless rabble take up their torches and pitchforks.

But that does seem to be the way our country is going. Governors, Mayors, and judges don't want to piss off the thugs who are rioting in the streets, assaulting people, and burning down businesses by.....you know....condemning them. God forbid they actually held them to the law and punished them.

I mean, are we just going to let these people have their way without at least a cursory fight for law and order?

I think that is a big part of it. I also think they are trying to keep the integrity of the establishment alive.

Yooper

How can I be misstating something that is imaginary? There is/was no mail in balloting issue. What was not up and up about voting by mail? I did it and it was not only secure, they required an ID, something they didn’t do last time I voted in
SMH

Out of respect, I'll leave it there.

-- End of line (MCP)

MSally

The media has conditioned people that Biden won. In their eyes it will be overturning it. These judges understand this. Even if a judge were to write in his/her findings that they corrected a great fraud in our election, the people will still see it as being overturned. I think I have been clear enough that this election was fraudulently done in Biden's favor. I believe Trump won this thing in a landslide. I also believe there is likely a widespread effort committed by virtually every level of government and the media to ensure these were the results.

If this election were to be litigated in Trump's favor (sound better?), there will be unrest and violence like we haven't seen before. I will repeat myself... none of these government pinheads want that blood on their hands.
The media didn’t condition anyone. The states held elections and published their results. Then they had their electors vote.
You have been conditioned to believe only things that the orange messiah tells you.
It’s pretty fascinating to watch this...we’ve gone from “there’s no fraud at all”:

To “there’s no significant cheating or voter fraud":

To the latest "there wasn't fraud on a level that would change results."

This goalpost move has happened within a couple months...what's the next target?
The goal posts haven’t changed. Any fraud should be prosecuted BUT Trump and Trumpets are claiming that theRe was widespread fraud that resulted in trump losing the election. There wasn’t. You guys want the election overturned based on claims of millions of illegal votes.that didn’t happen, there is no evidence to support that idiotic claim. The goalpost has always been ‘President Joe Biden’. HE WON get over it.

rmorse

The media didn’t condition anyone. The states held elections and published their results. Then they had their electors vote.
You have been conditioned to believe only things that the orange messiah tells you.

The goal posts haven’t changed. Any fraud should be prosecuted BUT Trump and Trumpets are claiming that theRe was widespread fraud that resulted in trump losing the election. There wasn’t. You guys want the election overturned based on claims of millions of illegal votes.that didn’t happen, there is no evidence to support that idiotic claim. The goalpost has always been ‘President Joe Biden’. HE WON get over it.

It’d be a lot easier to believe you if I didn’t just drop quotes of you going from no fraud to no widespread fraud to no widespread fraud that can change the outcome.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
(Hard for me to adequately explain, but I'm hoping you can understand what I'm shooting for.)

I do understand what you're saying and if it were a state election I'd agree. But this was a federal election, and if the states are trying to pencil-whip a federal election I think it's appropriate for the Supreme Court to check their flow.

I just don't understand what their purpose is if not to rule on Constitutional matters and be the judicial authority.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
It’d be a lot easier to believe you if I didn’t just drop quotes of you going from no fraud to no widespread fraud to no widespread fraud that can change the outcome.
:lmao: Those lefty trolls sure are slippery critters.

Yooper

Because that’s a lot easier than trying to explain what you are claiming is the issue was with mail in ballots.
Sorry, but no. I left it there because the only people pushing with a straight face what you're pushing fit into one or more of these three categories: the ignorant, the idiotic, or the outrageously partisan. Because I didn't want to characterize you as any of the three I went with "out of respect."

But if it makes you feel better to think I was avoiding the issue, keep on keeping on.

--- End of line (MCP)

MSally

I’ll tell you what, I’ll concede to shifting goal posts if you will concede that there isn’t evidence of fraud that would change the election results. Because trump and his followers are claiming millions and millions of illegal/fraudulent votes in the states he lost, and only in the states he lost. Meanwhile he/they have lost every case they have brought.

biden won. Get over it.

rmorse

I’ll tell you what, I’ll concede to shifting goal posts if you will concede that there isn’t evidence of fraud that would change the election results. Because trump and his followers are claiming millions and millions of illegal/fraudulent votes in the states he lost, and only in the states he lost. Meanwhile he/they have lost every case they have brought.

biden won. Get over it.

Please point out where I have ever thought there was going to be enough fraud exposed that would change the outcome. (Pro tip - you can’t because I’ve never stated that. I’ve never thought Trump would be successful in overturning the results. It has never been about overturning results with me.)

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Please point out where I have ever thought there was going to be enough fraud exposed that would change the outcome. (Pro tip - you can’t because I’ve never stated that. I’ve never thought Trump would be successful in overturning the results. It has never been about overturning results with me.)

Trolls like Sally have a hard time focusing on the facts of a thread. It's all about furthering the narratives they've been directed to push.