The Electoral College has Spoken

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.

If one finds oneself interested, go to roughly the 7:45 mark to hear Adams' comment about the post-election debate discussion framing (about 2 minutes; he discusses Sen Josh Hawley's comments). Speaks - I think - directly to the conversation on-going in this particular thread.

--- End of line (MCP)

PsyOps

Pixelated
Other than your feelings, there is nothing to indicate that Biden would have done anything but concede. He is a life long politician. He knows how to take a loss.

Yeah, that's why he sent out an army of lawyers to every state in the event he lost. :rolleyes:

MSally

Yeah, that's why he sent out an army of lawyers to every state in the event he lost. :rolleyes:
Again, you got your feelz and a nice conspiracy theory but nothing else.
Why didn’t Joes army of lawyers file amicus briefs in all those trump cases?

PsyOps

Pixelated
Again, you got your feelz and a nice conspiracy theory but nothing else.
Why didn’t Joes army of lawyers file amicus briefs in all those trump cases?

I provided a source to Biden's army of lawyers, and you call it a conspiracy theory? :crazy:

Why does a lawyer need to file anything when Joe allegedly won and when the courts summarily dismiss/refuse to hear each case?

Why don't you answer to why Biden felt he needed to deploy 600 lawyers all over the country before the election?

I gave you a source to this. Why don't you do your homework and provide a source refuting it? Otherwise, you should stop making a fool of yourself.

Or don't. Just keep making a fool of yourself. It really is becoming more entertaining than anything else.

MSally

I provided a source to Biden's army of lawyers, and you call it a conspiracy theory? :crazy:

Why does a lawyer need to file anything when Joe allegedly won and when the courts summarily dismiss/refuse to hear each case?

Why don't you answer to why Biden felt he needed to deploy 600 lawyers all over the country before the election?

I gave you a source to this. Why don't you do your homework and provide a source refuting it? Otherwise, you should stop making a fool of yourself.

Or don't. Just keep making a fool of yourself. It really is becoming more entertaining than anything else.

says the guy who refuses to accept the results of the election despite courts rejecting all of the conspiracy bullshit Rudy, the kraken and trump could throw at them.

Biden having lawyers working for him in no way proves that he would have refused to accept the results of the election. That’s just your feelz. Just like Hillary did in 2016, joe would have conceded and congratulated trump had the results been inverted.
Now get your pink hat on and head down to DC and protest. That should make you feel better.

PsyOps

Pixelated
says the guy who refuses to accept the results of the election despite courts rejecting all of the conspiracy bullshit Rudy, the kraken and trump could throw at them.

Biden having lawyers working for him in no way proves that he would have refused to accept the results of the election. That’s just your feelz. Just like Hillary did in 2016, joe would have conceded and congratulated trump had the results been inverted.
Now get your pink hat on and head down to DC and protest. That should make you feel better.

Says the delusional Sally. :bigwhoop:

MSally

Says the delusional Sally. :bigwhoop:
No, so says reality
. Delusion is pretending there is evidence of fraud despite trumps attorneys refusal to produce it. Delusion is believing that the other side was going to do it (despite the lack evidence) and that justifies trump having a temper tantrum and spreading lies about the election while he attempts to overthrow the results.

rock on