The Electoral College has Spoken

Bluecrqbe

Bad things are coming my friend.
Coming? My grandkids haven’t set foot in a school in nearly a year, I can’t leave the house without governing my face with basically a burka, and my daughter won’t stop asking me to install a bidet because of the ongoing toilet paper shortages.
Not sure where you are, but the “Bad things” have been here for some time.

MSally

Please point out where I have ever thought there was going to be enough fraud exposed that would change the outcome. (Pro tip - you can’t because I’ve never stated that. I’ve never thought Trump would be successful in overturning the results. It has never been about overturning results with me.)
Then you are one of the few. Trump sure has been trying to overturn the results, and Rudy and the kraken were both alleging widespread fraud that stole the election from trump. Most of the Trumpers in this forum will tell you that the election was stolen via that same widespread fraud.
It’s good to see we agree that Biden won the election and trumps claims are without merit.

rmorse

Then you are one of the few. Trump sure has been trying to overturn the results, and Rudy and the kraken were both alleging widespread fraud that stole the election from trump. Most of the Trumpers in this forum will tell you that the election was stolen via that same widespread fraud.
It’s good to see we agree that Biden won the election and trumps claims are without merit.

1. You forgot to admit that you’ve been moving the goalposts.

2. Stop putting words in my mouth. I never said his claims are without merit.

Louise

You don’t get it. The election was stolen. Can you give me any reason that you would want Biden and Harris. There was so much fraud, it is hard to figure out. The progressive takeover has been in the works for 60+ years. Trump threw a wrench in it all; and, now, the progressive planners of taking over are scrambling to fix the interruption. In doing so, they don’t realize that it is so blatant in our face. Our beloved Country will not succumb to a takeover by these elitists, and power mongers. Why? Because patriots died and were maimed to keep US free. That’s all you need to know. Be careful what you wish for.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Coming? My grandkids haven’t set foot in a school in nearly a year, I can’t leave the house without governing my face with basically a burka, and my daughter won’t stop asking me to install a bidet because of the ongoing toilet paper shortages.
Not sure where you are, but the “Bad things” have been here for some time.

I was alluding to civil unrest. Violence in just about all of our streets.

PsyOps

Pixelated

Here's what you don't get. Those of us that call this election into question are doing so peacefully. It's happening legally. We have watched the evidence come across our screens with one witness after another; and you expect us to just sit down and shut up about it? Are you even old enough to remember the Bush v Gore debacle? This is not some new precedent being set here. I know for damn certain, if this election had gone the other way, not only would Biden have his team of lawyers dragging the election into our courts, you ANTIFA and BLM buddies would be raping our streets, police, businesses and violently assaulting anyone they viewed as a Trump supporter. For cripe's sake! Businesses boarded up their places in anticipation of a Trump win. As soon as Fox declared Biden the winner, the boards came down.

You can go on and on about how ludicrous this whole thing is, but you should at least be thankful that it's all happening peacefully, within the law. We're never going to just sit down and shut up about what we feel has been a great wrong foisted upon our elections and this country. We don't need people like you telling us that what we see didn't really happen, and that all of the witnesses and evidence is a batch of lies. We've put up with the left lying to us for too long, and we've had enough of it.

MSally

1. You forgot to admit that you’ve been moving the goalposts.

2. Stop putting words in my mouth. I never said his claims are without merit.
I didn’t move the goal posts. They have always been ‘president joe biden’ or not.

trumps claims are that there was widespread fraud and that he won. You just said you don’t think that’s true.
Here's what you don't get. Those of us that call this election into question are doing so peacefully. It's happening legally. We have watched the evidence come across our screens with one witness after another; and you expect us to just sit down and shut up about it? Are you even old enough to remember the Bush v Gore debacle? This is not some new precedent being set here. I know for damn certain, if this election had gone the other way, not only would Biden have his team of lawyers dragging the election into our courts, you ANTIFA and BLM buddies would be raping our streets, police, businesses and violently assaulting anyone they viewed as a Trump supporter. For cripe's sake! Businesses boarded up their places in anticipation of a Trump win. As soon as Fox declared Biden the winner, the boards came down.

You can go on and on about how ludicrous this whole thing is, but you should at least be thankful that it's all happening peacefully, within the law. We're never going to just sit down and shut up about what we feel has been a great wrong foisted upon our elections and this country. We don't need people like you telling us that what we see didn't really happen, and that all of the witnesses and evidence is a batch of lies. We've put up with the left lying to us for too long, and we've had enough of it.
BS, if Biden had lost 306 to 234 and by 7 million votes he would have conceded, just like Hillary did.

What did you see? Nothing. What you believe us that the election was stole so you view Everything through that lease.

what evidence is there that the election was stolen from trump? All of the recounts, audits, and lawsuits have shown Biden won, legally.

rmorse

I didn’t move the goal posts. They have always been ‘president joe biden’ or not.

trumps claims are that there was widespread fraud and that he won. You just said you don’t think that’s true.

Read it again. I never said I don’t think that’s true. I said I don’t think there was enough to overturn the election but I do think there was widespread fraud.

I’m not surprised, in the least, that you went back on your word.

SkylarkTempest

You're delusional.

What makes you say that? Sally makes a good point. Hillary did concede. What evidence or argument do you have that Biden wouldn't have conceded as well? Especially at this point, after the Electoral College and met certified the results?

SkylarkTempest

You already lost. Psy is a he.

Isn't that just not knowing that Psy was a man? I had the impression that Psy was a woman. I'm sorry you're so offended that I misgendered him. How is this losing the wager? The wager is whether Psy will respond to my post. I agree with you that he probably won't, or at least won't respond with reasons that justify his claims.

Louise

What makes you say that? Sally makes a good point. Hillary did concede. What evidence or argument do you have that Biden wouldn't have conceded as well? Especially at this point, after the Electoral College and met certified the results?

Hillary has not conceded. She is still bitchin’ to this day. Where have you been? Are you looking forward to a possible lying, not born in the USA, Homosexual, Muslim Barry Soetoro third term? Wake up!

Louise

Isn't that just not knowing that Psy was a man? I had the impression that Psy was a woman. I'm sorry you're so offended that I misgendered him. How is this losing the wager? The wager is whether Psy will respond to my post. I agree with you that he probably won't, or at least won't respond with reasons that justify his claims.

I met him back in the day. He is a very smart guy. I am not offended. I think it is stupid to guess gender on an anon forum. How does that affect a response/convo? I do know that you have been lobotomized, and are not a patriot. There are multiple genders, now. Lordy. So ridiculous. I feel sorry for you, and I am sure your ancestors do, too. I don’t think Psy will waste his time on you. And, stop pming me. Thanks.

PsyOps

Pixelated

Yeah, then went on a 4 year blame game as to why she lost. There is "concession" I just flat-out lost, then there is "concession" I lost because of this, this, this, this, and this, and that.............................. Hillary's concession was the latter. She doesn't truly believe she lost the election. She believes everything else, other than Trump just winning, was the reason for her loss.

The reason I believe Biden would be doing the same thing is because the election was set up for it. He sent out 600 lawyers and 10,000 volunteers in every state in preparation for a loss. Why don't you prove that Biden wouldn't have contested the election if the results had gone the other way.

EDIT: And to be clear... I posted this before I read about your wager with Louise. You win the bet. While we rarely agree on things, you're not someone I would just ignore. You come across as a reasonable person.

Last edited: