The End of Chick Fil A Is Neigh - Caves to LGTBTQ Whiners

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
WALSH: Chick-Fil-A Just Caved To The Rage Mob. They’re About To Learn The Hard Way That Surrendering Never Pays Off.

As The Daily Wire reports today, Chick-fil-A, one of the last remaining large companies to stand in defiance of the P.C. police and the LGBT rage mob, has suddenly and inexplicably caved. Chick-fil-A President and Chief Operating Officer Tim Tassopoulos announced in an interview that the company will no longer donate to certain Christian charities that the aforementioned rage mob has deemed “anti-LGBT.” Tassopoulos says that as the company goes into “new markets,” he wants “to be clear about who we are.” And “who [they] are” appears to confirm the old maxim about becoming what you eat — or, in this case, what you serve.

As Bisnow explains:

“Beginning next year, Chick-fil-A will move away from its current philanthropic structure, Bisnow has learned. After donating to more than 300 charitable organizations this year, the Atlanta-based fast-food chain will instead focus on three initiatives with one accompanying charity each: education, homelessness and hunger.”

And which charities will lose out, now that Chick-fil-A has shifted focus to education, homelessness, and hunger? The company confirms that it will be breaking ties with Salvation Army, the Fellowship of Christian Athletes, and the Paul Anderson Youth Home. In other words, it will stop donating to charities that help with education, homelessness, and hunger, in order to focus more on education, homelessness, and hunger.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Chick-Fil-A To Stop Donating To Christian Charities Branded ‘Anti-LGBT’

Instead of those Christian organizations, Chick-fil-A told Bisnow, it will give $9M to “organizations like Junior Achievement USA to support education, Covenant House International to fight homelessness and community food banks for its hunger initiative in each city where the chain operates,” the outlet eports. It will also give $25K to a local food bank whenever it opens a new location.

“This provides more focus and more clarity,” said Tassopoulos.

Boycotts and protests from the Left of Chick-fil-A began back while the same-sex marriage debate was raging nationally and have continued in recent months, including bans of the chain at some airports and some progressive-run cities.

truby20

Fighting like a girl
3 propaganda articles and no response?

Take it as a sign, go back to whatever Soviet bloc country is funding you.

If you’re American, well, take a moment to reflect. Likes, comments, posts in these messages are not real-world validation for you....find a more constructive hobby.

littlelady

God bless the USA

If you’re American, well, take a moment to reflect. Likes, comments, posts in these messages are not real-world validation for you....find a more constructive hobby.

:rolleyes:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

You really need to engage your BRAIN of you beleive Transporters bull s h i t calling me Comrade all the damn time

If you’re American, well, take a moment to reflect. Likes, comments, posts in these messages are not real-world validation for you .... find a more constructive hobby.

GFYS - I'm not here for the praise of friends and the derision of people like you

NextJen

Raisin cane
It will be interesting to see if the Christian community, who was so willing to stand behind Chic-fil-A when they backed Christian ideals/values, will now let Chic-fil-A know how they feel about them pulling away from those same ideals.

Also, if they are becoming more lax on their stance on Christian values, it is only a matter of time before they start opening on Sunday - apparently it's all about the $'s now.

Between this and the new Popeye's chicken sandwich........will the mighty Chic-fil-A fall?

Auntie Biache'

Oh, good grief. What a spin!

Instead of those Christian organizations, Chick-fil-A told Bisnow, it will give $9M to “organizations like Junior Achievement USA to support education, Covenant House International to fight homelessness and community food banks for its hunger initiative in each city where the chain operates,” the outlet eports. It will also give $25K to a local food bank whenever it opens a new location.

“This provides more focus and more clarity,” said Tassopoulos.

It's just that simple. I'll continue to buy at Chick fil a. They have the best fast food business model in existence. It doesn't sound to me like they're dissing Christian organizations, but changing the way they do things, sending charitable dollars where they see a need. There could be many reasons why. Those of you who hate Christianity should be able to come up with those reasons, as you regurgitate them at every opportunity.

Hijinx

This won't hurt Chic-Fil_et in the least because most people do not know it and won't be told it by the media the way they advertise the LGBT community, and like Aunt Blanche says it's a pretty good product.
It's a shame they stopped giving to the Salvation Army, one of the places which give the most of it's donations to those it was intended instead of big salaries for the CEO's.
It's a shame a pack of mentally ill people have so much power. 1% My ass, no pun intended, no way 1% gets this kind of power.
My guess is 10% or better and growing, as morals in this country are turning to sheit.

I find it a strange phenomenon that the same people who say America should accept Muslims are the same people who support the LGBTQ crowd.
Knowing that Muslims toss the LGBTQ people off buildings.It seems some people will support anything.
One thing this does prove is the almighty dollar runs the country and like Next Jen says. Look for the opening on Sunday, It's coming.

lucky_bee

RBF expert
Oh, good grief. What a spin!

It's just that simple. I'll continue to buy at Chick fil a. They have the best fast food business model in existence. It doesn't sound to me like they're dissing Christian organizations, but changing the way they do things, sending charitable dollars where they see a need. There could be many reasons why. Those of you who hate Christianity should be able to come up with those reasons, as you regurgitate them at every opportunity.
my first thought was, maybe the organizations they were previously donating to have changed direction, and Chi Fil A has decided to send their $ elsewhere? I don't see it as an immediate pandering to the LGBTQ community.

BOP

Whut?

BOP

my first thought was, maybe the organizations they were previously donating to have changed direction, and Chi Fil A has decided to send their $ elsewhere? I don't see it as an immediate pandering to the LGBTQ community.
I'll wait until I see what the talking heads on the left are saying. That way, I'll know the opposite is true.

CPUSA

Again...do you have to steam clean like Gwyneth?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Ah The Salvation Army ?

EXCLUSIVE: Chick-fil-A To Stop Donations To Charities With Anti-LGBT Views

“There’s no question we know that, as we go into new markets, we need to be clear about who we are,” Chick-fil-A President and Chief Operating Officer Tim Tassopoulos said in an interview with Bisnow. “There are lots of articles and newscasts about Chick-fil-A, and we thought we needed to be clear about our message.”

The new initiative will no longer include donating to organizations like the Salvation Army, the Fellowship of Christian Athletes and the Paul Anderson Youth Home, Chick-fil-A says, all of which sparked criticism in the past from the LGBT community due to the organizations’ stances on homosexuality.