The End of Chick Fil A Is Neigh - Caves to LGTBTQ Whiners

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Chick Fil A Is Now ADMITTING They Are Caving To Leftist Outrage By Canceling Charitable Donations

WingsOfGold

3 propaganda articles and no response?

Take it as a sign, go back to whatever Soviet bloc country is funding you.

If you’re American, well, take a moment to reflect. Likes, comments, posts in these messages are not real-world validation for you....find a more constructive hobby.
I say DAYMN Douchelessness, do all those moonbats in your head collide? With the heat they generate you're liable to have a fusion reaction!

truby20

Fighting like a girl
Wake up folks

Chick-fil-a is trying to start an international expansion which was failed miserably in the UK because they had a strong issue with the chains support of certain charities.

They are a fast food company looking to make as much money as possible, period. If you guys what to say the queers are the cause of the downfall of a chicken sandwich chain, cool. They are capitalist and have certain priorities. I believe they recognize that expanding internationally will be difficult unless they make some changes.

black dog

Free America
Wake up folks

Chick-fil-a is trying to start an international expansion which was failed miserably in the UK because they had a strong issue with the chains support of certain charities.

They are a fast food company looking to make as much money as possible, period. If you guys what to say the queers are the cause of the downfall of a chicken sandwich chain, cool. They are capitalist and have certain priorities. I believe they recognize that expanding internationally will be difficult unless they make some changes.

I would suggest that you read the story again......

truby20

Fighting like a girl
The story you quoted in post 23...
Are you touched (yes). They shut down because their community didn't want to have anything to do with them. Chick-fil-a will continue to be capitalist company (gasp) and adjust their religious position as they expand internationally.

So shocking, money at the expense of integrity.

If this distresses you, come learn more about liberals...we have some issues with those who dismiss integrity for wealth.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

The point that flew over your empty head is;

Chick Fil A has PROSPERED for standing up to Progressives and the Gay Mafia .... time and again Gays called for boycotts of CFA, and Conservatives Pack the Joint in support of the Company making them very successful .... now standing on those laurels CFA caves to the Gay Mafia

CFA is going to find out the hard way caving will not make them any more popular with Progressives, and they justs pissed off their core group of supporters ....

he/she posts like every video that person posts.

You really should keep your comments to yourself when you don't know WTF you are talking about

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
Are you touched (yes). They shut down because their community didn't want to have anything to do with them. Chick-fil-a will continue to be capitalist company (gasp) and adjust their religious position as they expand internationally.

So shocking, money at the expense of integrity.

If this distresses you, come learn more about liberals...we have some issues with those who dismiss integrity for wealth.

I believe they shut down at the end of a short term rental so they could gather information on running a restaurant there...
The plan was for it to be short term... No one's gonna bully Chic fil a.

Integrity /Wealth.... LOL... All your front runners work for who again?
One should not become wealthy as a civil servant......

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
But gay agenda aside (which Covenant House is clearly pushing), this most recent discovery should be the nail in the coffin for Christian fans of the chicken giant. Covenant House was reportedly photographed shuttling a girl to an abortion clinic. Sidewalk counselors outside the abortion mill, Summit Medical Center in Detroit, snapped the photo in September. Church Militant reported:

On Friday, at least four pro-life sidewalk counselors were shocked to see a Covenant House transport van pull up directly in front of them while they were holding vigil at Summit Medical Centers, an abortion mill in Detroit.​
Once a Catholic organization, Covenant House claims to help homeless young people escape from human trafficking.​
Chick-fil-A Aborts Salvation Army in Favor of Gay Charity and Social-Justice Causes

Hijinx

The strangest thing about this change is ---there was no reason to do it.
Chic Fil-et was not hurting because of their charitable giving to Salvation Army and other.
The fact is --if anything it helped them.

So WTF?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
The strangest thing about this change is ---there was no reason to do it.
Chic Fil-et was not hurting because of their charitable giving to Salvation Army and other.
The fact is --if anything it helped them.

So WTF?
Some leftist asshat got a promotion into upper management.

It's happened to a lot of defunct companies.

Stjohns3269

Indeed, how are Pelosi and Friends with 10's to 100's of Millions from being Congress Critters

You should look into Pelosi's husband where her money comes from before you make baseless accusations.

Imagine being this mad about a fast food restaurant.

Don't you have anything going on in your life Komrad?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
You should look into Pelosi's husband where her money comes from before you make baseless accusations.

Yeah we know all about her husbands sweetheart real estate deals .....YOU really should do YOUR Research before you attempt to claim Long Time Establishment Democrats are clean of any Quid Pro Quo Dealings

Real Estate deals with Mr. Tsakopoulos whos wife was Ambassador to Hungry

Mrs. Pelosi also did not mention the business ties when she sang the praises of Mrs. Tsakopoulos-Kounalakis at her Senate confirmation hearing in November 2009, then as the House speaker. She said she was sure Mrs. Tsakopoulos-Kounalakis would bring a “spirit of entrepreneurial, democratic ways to her service in Hungary.”

Pelosi Subsidies Benefit Husband’s Investment in Dem Mega-Donor’s Company

The top Democrat in the House of Representatives steered more than a billion dollars in subsidies to a light rail project that benefitted a company run by a high-dollar Democratic donor and in which her husband is a major investor.

When cloud computing giant Salesforce sold a large plot of land to the Golden State Warriors in April, it had House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D., Calif.) to thank for helping to swell real estate prices in the area.

Pelosi has worked for more than a decade to steer taxpayer funds to a light rail project in San Francisco’s Mission Bay neighborhood, where Salesforce had planned a new campus. Experts say the project boosted the value of Mission Bay real estate.

Pelosi Leads List Of Conflict Of Interest Dems

After a Pelosi staffer left to lobby on behalf of credit-card giant Visa, Pelosi delayed bringing to the House floor a bill to end lucrative "swipe fees" for Visa and other credit providers.

The bill couldn't have come at a worse time for Visa. It planned to launch an $18 billion public stock offering, so stalling Hill action became a priority. The San Francisco-based company curried favor with Pelosi by pumping cash into her re-election efforts, earning its CEO a rare one-on-one meeting with the speaker.

At the same time, Visa offered her husband a VIP cut of the IPO. Paul Pelosi jumped at the offer, buying 5,000 shares at the $44 initial price. In a couple of days, the shares soared to $64. Pelosi later bought 15,000 more, raising the total value of his investment to about $5 million. In the end, the legislation Visa fought starting in 2007 was forestalled two full years.

Publicly, Nancy Pelosi has been a frequent critic of the financial industry. The commission she impaneled in 2009 to investigate the root causes of the crisis summarily indicted Wall Street honchos, while exonerating guilty Democrats, including several who had their hands in the subprime pot. Among them:

Imagine being this mad about a fast food restaurant.

Fantasy Supposition and Assumption .... you don't know anything about me

Don't you have anything going on in your life Komrad?

Was that supposed to be an insult Sapidus, calling me ' Komrad ' you are too ****ing stupid to even get that correct - or are you attempting to double down - Insulting me by misspelling Comrade and calling me a Russian ..... but I know you are too clueless to know how ignorant this makes you look ... but please continue should how you don't understand the world around you.

I'd invite you to go **** yourself but I wouldn't want you to be disappointed at the performance

BernieP

Resident PIA
Now according to the CEO of Chic-Fil-A the change in who and how they handle charitable contributions has nothing to do with politics
I think what they are doing is lowering their giving profile in order to avoid government censorship.
They have been getting kicked out of or denied access to public facilities such as airports both in the US and outside.
If they want to continue to grow their business, and their giving, they have to lower that profile.
I think the timing of the announcement, coming on the heels of Elle Goulding's stunt with the Salvation Army has the appearance of caving to the LGBQT (xyz) pressure.

gemma_rae

They are a fast food company looking to make as much money as possible, period. If you guys what to say the queers are the cause of the downfall of a chicken sandwich chain, cool.
Why don't you channel your inner Allen Ginsburg and call them something more poetic, like kocksuckers perhaps.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Read the story from Forbes, the longer they have been in politics, the loner they have been in the Senate or the House the more power they get, the more money.
Pelosi herself comes from a fine family of corrupt Baltimore politicians, she didn't need her husbands corrupt money.
Any questions on how corruption becomes a matter of pride, look at Saint Elijah Cummings and his wife.
He was proud of going from bankrupt / impoverished to millionaire while serving in the House.
His poor wife was running a "consulting business" that just so happened to represent people with business before his committee.

Then there is the Clinton Foundation. Ever wonder how much money actually goes to aid and how much goes to travel and salary for the family and a few choice employees? Ask the people in Haiti how much aid they delivered, what good works were done (hint, it rhymes with none)